MHA

Aimi took deep breaths to try and calm herself down, her hands clenched at her sides. She tried to soothe herself, biting her lip hard enough and even when she tasted the copper, she continued. A scream was building up in her throat, a sob in her chest. She unclenched her fists, her whole body trembling. The hand then clasped her hair as the other covered her mouth as she screamed into it. Tears continued to pour down her normally rosy cheeks, now just a horrible blotchy red. Another sob left her parted lips. Her breath hitched as there was a knock on the door. "He-hello..?"

"Hey, um, it's just me," Todoroki's voice came through. The half and half male dithered outside the girl's room. The door was thrown open a few moments later. Aimi had fixed her hair and applied some make up with a soft smile. When she opened the door, she looked presentable. "Hey, what's up?" She asked. Shouto sighed and wrapped his arms around her. One arm around her waist, the other on the back of her head.

Aimi blinked, a soft gasp leaving her. "Sh-shouto-?" She asked, just to be gently shushed. "Shh.. just let me hug you..." he rested his chin on the top of her head. "Why're you crying?!" He asked worriedly, pulling away, holding her shoulders. She laughed weakly, watching him. "I-... I don't know... this just feels so nice.." she chuckled weakly.

"Have you ever been hugged before?" Shouto asked in confusion. Aimi laughed weakly and nodded. "Of course! Just... not from you.. you're hot on one side and cold on the other." She giggled slightly, watching him. He rolled his eyes affectionately, helping her into her room again. "Get into bed. We're gonna cuddle," he instructed with a smile.

The greenette nodded and got into her bed, doing grabby hands. Shouto laughed and laid next to her, holding her close.

The next morning, Mina giggled as she opened Aimi's dorm room to find the two cuddling, still in each other's arms.