Sanders Sides

Patton blushed softly, a smile resting on his face as he looked away. "I-I think he likes me," he said shyly, tucking his hair behind his ear. Janus scoffed and crossed his arms. "Likes you? Please, darling, that's demented!" He waved his hand in dismissal. He kissed Patton's hair as he walked past.

"This is why you never should have left! Dear, this whole romance that you've invented, just proves you're too naive to be here! Why would he like you? Come on now, really! Look at you, you think that he's impressed? He's lying to you. You think he'd want to be with a boy? He wants you for your hair!" Janus insisted.

Patton shook his head defiantly. "No! Mother, he's different!" Janus laughed at how ridiculous Patton was being before his lips curled in a cruel smile. "'No'? Oh. I see how it is." Patton narrowed his eyes as Janus stepped away from him.

"Patton knows best, Patton's so mature now
Such a clever grown-up sir," he sneered at Patton, twirling some of the golden hair around his gloved finger. "Patton knows best!
Fine, if you're so sure now, go ahead, then give him this!" Janus' patience had ran out. He brandished a silver crown with a light blue heart charm. Patton paled. "How did you-?!"

Janus let out a cruel laugh. "This is why he's here! Don't let him deceive you! Give it to him, watch you'll see!" He sneered and shook his head at Patton's pathetic attempts to assure himself. "I will!" The younger nodded, determined. Roman wouldn't leave him.

Janus continued. "Trust me, my dear!" He clicked his fingers. "That's how fast he'll leave you. I won't say I told you so+ No, Patton knows best! So if he's such a dreamboat, go and put him to the test!" Janus threw the crown at Patton with a sneer and a glare.

"If he's lying, don't come crying.." he spoke softly before lowering his voice to just above a whisper.
"Mother knows best.." and he clicked his fingers. And Patton was alone in the forest, clutching a bag and tiara.

"Patton?" Roman called curiously, looking around for him. "Coming!" Patton called back before hiding the tiara and running back to Roman, frightened and worried.