MHA

Akiko shook her head as she backed away. "I'm sorry, Tomura. We're over. I can't- i'm a hero! I'm sorry," she spoke, ignoring the young man's cries and begs for her to stay. She clenched her fists at her side, taking in a shuddering breath. "I'll see you on the other side..." she walked away, the last of Shigaraki's pleas fading away as the wind carried them off, somewhere she would never know. She pulled her coat tighter around herself, fighting against the harsh, cold winter weather. The young girl shook her head. "Everything'll be okay.." she mumbled to herself, walking home.

Akiko opened her front door, crashing face first into her couch, crying. She grabbed her cushion, holding it to her chest as she slowly fell asleep.

1 day passed
   1 week passed
      1 month passed
           1 year passed

Akiko has moved on.

Akiko giggled softly as Keigo kissed her hand. "I shall see you soon, my dear," he spoke with a smirk. "Unless I can come in and.. y'know.. get busy.." the girl laughed and pushed him away. "We've been together two weeks! I'll see you at work." She kissed his cheek and waved as he left. Akiko smiled and just watched before she shut the door.

Tomura had not moved on. He'd become slightly... obsessed with the hero. So his deep crimson eyes widened when he saw her kiss Keigo's cheek. He saw the young man walk past the alley. Shigaraki crept up, covering Keigo's mouth and dragging him in.

Fighting. Muffled screams. Kicking. Cries. Pleas. Silence.

The blue haired man grinned as he stared at the dead body in front of him. He was covered in blood, feathers in his hair. He giggled, skipping out. It was the dead of night. He knocked on his ex-girlfriend's door.

Akiko was confused. She walked over and opened the door. "Hel-" she gasped in shock and horror as she started at him. Covered in blood and feathers. "T-tomura.."

"Do you love me now?! I changed for you!" He grinned, watching her with a glint in his eyes.

Sooo??
-RaspberryOrchids-
KOZUMAIE-