MHA

CHAPTER 290 SPOILERS. It's very short but mainly to get my feelings out lol

Shoto stared at his brother in shock, tears slowly rolling down his already flushed cheeks. Just as he was beginning to heal, get over his past, forgive his father this gets dropped on him. His own brother wanted to kill him?! He was five, for God's sake! He didn't know about their neglect, he barely knew them. And then he was supposed to recgonise Touya after his own depression, anxiety, abuse, neglect...

But he supposed he He couldn't blame Touya. It wasn't his fault, really. He wouldn't have felt this way if they had loving parents. Touya went through the abusive training first and then the other three where born and Shoto... he messed it up. He mde his other siblings be neglected but he was glad he was born, in a way at least. He went through the worst abuse and his siblings didn't. Of course they went through horrible stuff too, but Shoto was glad he got the worst of it.

The heterochromic male looked up at his scarred and broken brother. "Da-Touya... please.. come back!" He begged through tears, taking a step forward but Endeavour held his youngest child back. The white haired villain laughed. "Aww! How cute!" He snarled. "The baby brother begging the eldest to come back! How cliché. How stupid. How foolish. Don't hold him back, old man! If he wants to fight, let him fight," Touya poke, his voice laced with anger and hurt.

Shoto shook his head. "I won't fight you! You're my brother!" He sobbed, tears flowing freely down his cheeks as he reached up to wipe them away. Touya laughed again. "What a pity! Because you're no brother of mine! And I'll gladly fight you..."