⚠️Obey Me (SWD)⚠️

"Ngh, mommy, more," the blonde demon cried as he rocked his hips back to try and meet your thrusts. His looked like utter perfection- hair messed and ruffled, kitten ears barely staying on his head, drool on his chin, tongue lolling out as he panted and mewled. For more, for you to go harder, deeper. He was completely fucked out. White splattered on his stomach as he moaned, hands trying to grip onto something from where they were handcuffed to the head board. A whine left his lips as his hips bucked up, eyes closed tight as the fucked out look soon turnt into one of complete bliss.

You shook your head with a raised eyebrow, tutting softly. "Look at this, you think this is acceptable?" You stilled inside of him, hearing his whimper and cry. "M-mommy, i'm sorry-" you placed a finger on his lips before trailing it down to hook under his collar. "Good kittens don't talk, do they, pet? And.. bad kittens, need a punishment, don't you agree?" You felt him nod slightly and smiled, pulling out of him, hearing his small noise of complain but said nothing off it. You took the strap off, placing it down. Satan moaned at your cool hands when they reached up to untie his own ones.

He looked at you and you smiled. "On the floor, baby. Go on," you spoke and sat on the bed, resting your chin on the palm of your hand. He knelt down obediently, looking up at you again and you cooed, grabbing his leash and connected it to his collar, pulling him forward slightly. He gasped quietly, lurching forward. "Mommy~," he whined and you just chuckled quietly, kissing his forehead. "Go on, kitten, show mommy how much you love her," you hummed and nodded, moving forward as you pulled the green leash and spread your legs for him. He licked his lips as he looked at your dripping pussy before diving in.

Satan eagerly began to eat you out, licking gently at your folds before reaching up to stimulate your clit but you batted his hands away. "No touching," you said sternly and he whined, murmuring a 'sorry mommy', breath fanning again your pussy. He licked from your hole to your clit and back again, beginning to tongue fuck you. You had to drop the leash, placing a hand over your mouth for muffle your moans. His eyes fluttered shut as his nose rubbed against your clit, desperately trying to get you to cum. He even whined and moaned when you pulled his hair. "B-brat," you stuttered out but there was no venom in your word as your hips stuttered, cumming over his face only moments later.

Satan panted, pulling away and a blush rose to your cheeks seeing your fluids cover his face. "Mommy~" he whined and you chuckled upon seeing his cock, hard again. "Good boy, you're a good boy. Mommy's a little tired, why don't you hump her leg?" You saw your baby nod as he scooted to the side slightly, wrapping his  arms around your leg, leaning into you as he slowly began to move, whining and moaning quietly. You slowly ran your fingers through his beautiful blonde locks, a smile resting on your face.

"Yeah.. there's a good boy, doing just what I asked," you continued muttering quiet praises and reassuring words. "Mommy~," he kept moaning like it was the only thing he knew how to say, "feels so good~!" You felt as he sped up as much as he could without hurting you and you pulled him into a passionate kiss as he moaned loudly into your mouth as he came.

Satan continued his movements before he stopped, panting. You pulled away and took the leash off, pulling him onto the bed and onto you. You ran your hands through his hair, hearing his breathing calm. You smiled, whispering praises until he was ready to move and wash.