Tangled The Series

Tw: mentions of blood/murder/past death
Eugene smiled softly as he settled down to sleep. He had stolen the crown successfully but killed Rapunzel in the process. Not they he cared, he hadn't known her long enough. He'd then sold the crown on the black market and recieved a heck load of money. He'd moved from Corona to Arendale, knowing he would be safe there. No-one knew who Flynn Rider was (so what chance would he have of them knowing who Eugene Fitzherbert was?) so he had no reason to worry.

Anyway, he pulled the blankets over his body and smiled as he felt his cat settle down by his feet. He quickly fell asleep. He didn't normally have dreams, no. But tonight.. the same nightmare repeated itself. He whimpered and turnt.

"Flower gleam and glow.."

He tossed and pulled the blanket tighter. It was a drem. Rapunzel was dead. She wasn't coming back.

"Let your power shine.."

Rapunzel cried as the dagger pierced tbrough her heart. "Eugene.."

"Make the clock reverse.."

She had a sad look on her face as she reached out to the man who killed her.

"Bring back what once was mine.."

"They won't let you get away with this!" She coughed up blood, she didn't have long left. They both knew that.

"Heal what has been hurt.."

She had blood dripping down from her lips. "Come play, Eugene. That all you ever wanted to do with me.." she sobbed.

"Change the Fates' design.."

Eugene laughed as he picked up the satchel. "Catch ya later, Blondie." He smirked.

"Save what has been lost.."

The ghost hovered just above him. "I was the Princess. You were supposed to take me to see the floating lights!"

"Bring back what once was mine.."

Eugene left Corona with a smirk on his face. "Goodbye, Corona. Kingdom of Hell." He chuckled.

"What once was mine."

Eugene awoke in a panic, sweat dripping from his forehead as he took a deep shuddering breath. She hadn't left him alone since he'd left.. he bit his lip and looked around, deciding to try again.