MHA

Tw: Suicide, majot character death.

"A letter came for you today," Inko Midoriya spoke, her hands and voice trembling simultaneously. Izuku looked over with a smile. "Oh, awesome. Thanks mom. I'll read it later," he promised. He sat down and started on his homework immediately. Shoto wasn't at school so the young hero in training decided to send him all the notes he'd missed.

"No," Inko pressed. "Read it now.. then turn on the news.." she stifled a sob. Izuku hugged his mother tightly and kissed her cheek before taking the letter shakily. If his mother was moved to tears... The green haired boy slowly took the letter out of its envelope.

"Midoriya.
If you have this, it means my attempt had worked and I am dead. I can't tell you how much you've helped me or how much you mean to me but I couldn't live any longer. Not with all the pain and suffering. I knoe this is incredibly selfish, but the inner turmoil I faced everyday was too much. There's so much we didn't do. We didn't kiss, or get married or live a long and happy life. I will forever regret that. But, for the short three weeks were together, those were the best three weeks of my life . You are one of the kindest people alive and I love you so much. There's so much more I want to say but I have to write out seventeen more letters and still have to courage to do this. You can go on, Izuku. I know you can. You're brave.
Forver your's,
Shoto Todoroki ❤ x'

Izuku's hands shook and the letter dropped to the ground. He ran into his living room, pressing he buttons to turn on the tv. The headline was clear as anything 'The youngest of Todoroki siblings found dead. Cause: suicide'

There was the teary siblings on screen, Natsuo and Fuyumi, as well as Endeavour. Although the hero didn't show many feelings, you could tell how heartbroken he was. Izuku fell to his knees, sobs leaving his mouth as he then curled up. This had to be a dream! "Shoto!" He yelled and Inko slumped next to him, hugging her son tightly. The tv faded into a soft background noise ad the two hugged each other, sobbing and trying to calm down..