⚠️Haikyuu⚠️

Tw!! NSFW, Abused!Hinata, Katherine Howard situation:(, degradation. Rape/non con elements. Read at your own risk
Hinata is 14, Kageyama is 18, Hinata is 15, Tsukishima is 20, Hinata is 16 and Suga is 21

'I thought this time was different
Why did I think he'd be different
But it's never, ever different

'Cause
All you wanna do
All you wanna do, babe
Is touch me, when will
Enough be enough, see?
All you wanna do
All you wanna do, babe
Is squeeze me, don't care
If you don't please me

Bite my lip and pull my hair
As you tell me I'm the fairest of the fair'

Hinata, aged 14

"Kageyama- Tobio- No, enough!" Hinata yelled, batting Kageyama's hands off of his skirt. Kageyama growled and pinned him against the wall. "You weren't saying that when Oikawa was feeling you up, was you, slut?!" He growled, shoving Hinata towards the bed. "Undress, now," Kageyama instructed. Hinata felt tears stream from his eyes as he pulled his skirt down and unbuttoned his shirt. He lay on the bed completely naked and bit his lip to hold in his whimper as he head the unmistakable noise of a belt being unbuckled. What had he down to get into this situation? His ginger hair was sticking up in all sorts of directions. He felt the bed dip and heard Kageyama's grunt as more tears rushed to the ginger haired boy's eyes.

Hinata, aged 15

Tsukishima had been different. He'd been good to Hinata and treated him like a prince and never called him slut or whore. Granted, he was older than Kageyama but Hinata had always been interested in older men as it seemed. Hinata couldn't help it. But one day after classes, he whimpered when Tsukishima pulled him in. "Flirting with Kenma? My, my. What a naughty little slut you are! And i'm here, at home, putting all my trust into you, thinking this relationship mjght actually work.. tsk. Guess i'm a fool. Time for your punishment~" Hinata will never forget the crack of a whip.

Hinata, aged 16

Sugawara had been the kindest. Again, he was older than Hinata but he was sweet, gentle, kind. He always gave Hinata little gifts and sent him flowers. Hinata thought he'd found his soulmate. He was in heaven, grinning as Koushi arrived with a bouquet of red roses. "For my little carrot top. Happy anniversary." Hinata grinned and leant up to kiss his boyfriend gently. "C'mon~ lets have some fun~" Suga grinned, putting the roses down and backing Hinata into a wall and pinning him there. Hinata shook his head. "Baby, no. I don't want to-" Suga growled angrily. "Wrong answer!" Hinata began sobbing as Suga began to undress his small and wrecked body.