⚠️MHA⚠️

Ochaco panted as she finished training, pushing back some of her hair that got into her eyes. She looked around at the other students who were starting to leave to and she smiled, seeing Tsuyu still there. She'd had a small crush on the other girl for quite a while now, but hadn't said anything except to Izuku (but that wasn't anything new. Ever since Izuku told her about having a crush on Todoroki, they've been inseparable. It was kind of cute).

Ochaco heard Deku cough from behind her and she turnt, only for the green haired boy to point at Tsuyu. "Talk to her!" He encouraged quietly. "Okay, fine," she giggled and blushed, pushing Deku away. She took a deep breath before nodding and walking over to the other girl. "Hey, Tsuyu.." she smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Tsuyu turnt around and grinned. "Oh, hey, Ochaco! How are you? You looked flushed," she commented. The brunette looked down as her cheeks turnt brighter and she nodded lightly. "Y-yeah.. I'm good. Just a little bit warm," she sighed, "look, I have something to tell you, but this can't ruin our friendship, okay?" She took a deep breath when Tsuyu gave her a nod. "I really really like you like more than friends i'm sorry if i'm making you uncomfortable but I had to tell i'm-"

Tsuyu interrupted her rambling and pushed the brunett against the wall, kissing her deeply and passionately. Ochaco made a small noise and wrapped her arma around Tsuyu's only to have the taller girl pin her wrists to the wall and pull away. "I like you too.. and i've had a few thoughts of us two together... I am going to wreck you.." Ochaco felt heat pool in her stomach and to her core at her words. "F-fuck, Tsuyu-" she whimpered.

Tsuyu smirked and kissed her again, nibbling on the short girl's bottom lip. The sub teasingly kept her mouth shut, causing her dom to growl into her mouth and pull away. "You'll regret that, kitten.." she promised. Ochaco looked up at her. "Will I really, mistress?" She quirked (hAH)  an eyebrow, and Tsuyu tackled her to the ground, pushing her down and sitting on her hips, beginning to kiss, nibble and leave hickeys at her neck.

The short girl moaned, pain and pleasure filling her as she was breathless and excited. She was extremely turnt on and wet, beginning to get impatient as she looked up at Tsuyu. "Please, mistress, i'm sorry, I need you, please," she babbled out and the other girl decided to take mercy on the poor girl. "As long as you promise mistress you'll be a good baby girl," she teased, smirking. She enjoyed the power she had over Ochaco. Said girl nodded vigorously, and Tsuyu fullfilled her promise, beginning to undress the short haired brunette, her large hand coming up to cup the small breasts of the other woman. "So small.."

Ochaco whimpered softly, reaching around to unclasp her bra, allowing the dom to cup and play with her breasts more freely. Tsuyu grinned and ducked her head down, taking one of the buds into her mouth and sucking on it teasingly and dragging her teeth across it while her hand played with the other one. She soon switched, giving the other nipple as much attention as she did the first. Ochaco was a moaning and whimpering mess already, one hand going through her hair, causing it to stand up in several places. She looked like a mess and Tsuyu wasn't even started.

"P-please.. I need it, mistress, stop teasing me!" She whined, making a keening noise at the back of her throat. Tsuyu shook her head and chuckled, finishing undressing her, preassing kisses across her chest stomach, hips and thighs but completely missing her core. Ochaco whined and squeezed her eyes shut. She gasped and jolted suddenly when she felt Tsuyu's tongue. She glanced down and just moaned from the sight. Tsuyu had her thumbs gently pulling her lips apart and her tongue was deep into Ochaco, looking up at the brown eyed girl with innocence shining in her own.

Ochaco closed her eyes tightly, moaning and whining as Tsuyu lapped at her, swirling her tongue around her clit and beginning to finger her. She inserted one finger into the sub before inserting another not long after, thrusting them and scissoring them. Ochaco tugged at Tsuyu's hair and that made her moan around Ochaco's clit. "Ah- f-fuck, Ts-Mistress, i'm close!" She yelped and Tsuyu hummed lightly and pulled away, pushing a third finger into her, thrusting and curling them, causing them to hit Ochaco's g-spot. Ochaco moaned loudly, arching her back as she came all over Tsuyu's fingers.

Tsuyu pulled them out and licked up the cum as Ochaco calmed herself down and came down from her high, the taller girl rubbing comforting circles on her hip. Once Ochaco had calmed down, she smirked and pushed Tsuyu down. "My turn~"