⚠️MHA⚠️

Tw: bondage, s/d dynamics, degradation
Sub! Best Jeanist x Dom! Fem! reader (let me know (pm me) if you want a male version)

Tsunagu pulled desperately against the silk that held his wrists above his head. He let out a small whine, glaring up at you. "Let me go," it came out almost like a growl but you simply laughed. "Aww, that's no way to talk to mommy now, is it~?" You grinned and ran a hand up the blonde's chest, keeping eye contact with him. His piercing glare continued to glare into you own teasing glare. "I asked a question." Your hand gripped his hips suddenly, your nails digging into the sensitive skin.

Tsuna couldn't help the small moan that left his lips. "A-ah~ bitch.." he replied, still deciding to be stubborn. "Let me out of these damn ropes, I won't ask again!" You laughed and began to press kisses across his jaw and neck, leaving an occasional hickey im your wake. "Then don't~" you replied happily. You bit down in one particular spot that made him arch his back ever so slightly and let put a small moan. "(Y-y/n)..." he panted, eyes closing so they were half lidded, filled with lust and a hint of want.

You, however, pulled away. "Is that the correct way to address me~?" You grinned. "Useless whore~" you added, slapping his thigh to emphasise. He whimpered, closing his eyes. "N-no... i'm sorry mommy~" he moaned quietly, opening his eyes again to gaze into your beautiful (e/c) ones. "I can't hear you~" you replied in a sing song voice, a growing smirk on your face. Tears of humiliation filled his eyes. "I said i'm sorry mommy~!" He repeated louder, a mix between a gasp and a moan leaving him as you wrapped your hand around his neglected cock. "Good slut," you responded happily.

Quiet moans left Tsunagu as you began to stroke his dick while you just hummed and smirk. You watched the way how it seemed like his whole body trembled when he drew in a breath and how his hands clenched around nothing, how his eyes kept averting from you to the ceiling and how his moans got louder as your hand went quicker. "M-mommy, mommy~ cl-close~" he cried, feeling the tension build up in his stomach.

You gave him a single sadistic smile, pulling your hand away. "Not yet, slut~ you don't have permission~" you grinned, chuckling at the blonde's whines and pleas for you to continue. "Now, now. Don't be a brat, you can cum soon~" you promised, stepping away to strip. The pro hero couldn't help but star as you undressed in front of him. His eyes raked over your body. It was perfect to him. You were intoxicating, he needed you now. "Mommy~" he whined, a tear trailing down his cheek.

You walked over with a smile, wiping the tear away. "Aw, baby! What's wrong~?" You asked with a hum, kissing his cheek. "I need you know, I wan' to touch you, pl-ease~" He begged, tears flowing freely. You chuckled and shook your head. "No, no. You know the rules baby." You grinned and chuckled.

You pressed kisses all over his body before straddling his waist. "You ready?" The blonde nodded quickly, bucking his hips up desperately. "God, yes~!" You smiled and lifted yourself up before lowering yourself onto his dick with a drawn out moan. You chuckled, hearing his moans and cries too as he desperately pulled at the silk bonds.

You began to lift and lower yourself at a slow pace, grinning widely as soft moans left your parted lips. Tsunagu on the other hand desperately tried to keep back his noises but he couldn't help the moans that slipped out. You soon sped up and Tsuna bucked his hips up to match your pace. "Mommy, mommy i'm so close~" he whined, closing his eyes tightly. You grinned. "Me~ ah~ me too.. cum with me~" you panted and moaned, only needing to come back down on him a few more times before your orgasm hit.

You came with a loud moan, falling forward but catching yourself on Tsunagu's shoulders. Your boyfriend on the other hand practically sobbed with relief as he came. He looked up at you with teary eyes as he stopped and smiled. You chuckled. "Hey baby," you said, getting a small 'hi' in return. You pulled yourself off with shakey legs, undoing the bonds.

"C'mon, lets go have a bubble bath." You grinned at the small 'yay' that came from your boyfriend as you helped him up, holding his hand.