Change of Plans 16

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello! So this chapter may be kinda cheesy, but say what you want :P it's an important chapter haha :) well keep reading AND REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE!! THANK YOU ALL! oh and by the way, PLEASE check out my new book, Forbidden {Student/Teacher Relationship}!!!

Love you all

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

********************************************

CHAPTER 15 REVIEW!!

Xavier's POV

The diamonds gleamed in the dim light and the jewels sparkled.

Taking it out of the box, I reached for her arm.

She looked up and stared at me.

"What is this for?" she questioned.

"Happy Labor Day." I said with a smile.

She stared at me for a moment and then began to laugh.

I engulfed her into a hug and whispered in her ear, "I love you."

She pulled away looked me in the eyes. "I love you too."

And so it began.

*******************************************************

CHAPTER 16

Hayden's POV

The days flew by, passing into weeks and eventually into a month.

Amy and Will had broken up because of the scandal at the party. Dad had come home from his business trip and told us that we would be going on a family trip to Canada next month!

Xavier and I had been dating for a month, and I had been wearing the bracelet every day, never taking it off.

School was boring as usual, and our Outdoor School day was only a week away.

Since Amy, Xavier and I didn't have any science classes, we were allowed to choose if we wanted to go, and of course we all decided to go.

Ryan and Bailey's birthday was tomorrow, on Saturday, and Mom, Amy and I were out shopping today for party supplies.

"Here! What about this? It's cute!" Amy said, carrying over a table cloth with wild animals on it.

"Honey, that is cute, for a toddler party." Mom and I laughed and Amy took the table cloth back, returning with a multi-colored polka dot one.

"Here!" she shoved it at me. "Is this one good?"

"Yes! I love it!" I said, putting it in the shopping cart.

"Good!" she smiled, satisfied with herself.

She was so happy lately, which automatically cheered me up.

As soon as I had seen Amy after the night of that fateful party, I told her what I'd seen.

When I told her, she fell apart, which I knew would happen.

She had fallen in love with Will long before he asked her out, so this news devastated her. But once she had composed herself, we went to his house.

"Will." she said when he had walked up to the door.

"Hey baby." he tried to kiss her, but she pushed him away.