Change of Plans 12

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey everyone! :) so this is the last chapter in part one! I MIGHT upload the first chapter of part two up tonight, but probably not... PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND READ!! :D

THANKS! LOVE YOU ALL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***************************************************************

CHAPTER 11 REVIEW!!

Hayden's POV

I put on my seatbelt as he closed my door and went around to the driver's side. I grabbed my iPhone and texted Amy.

To: Aims

I'M IN XAVIER'S CAR!

Seconds later she texted back.

To: Hayde

HAHAHAHAHA :) You make me laugh :P will and I are at the party, hurry up and get here!

I texted back a quick reply, telling her we were on our way.

"So, what do you want to listen to?" Xavier asked as he flipped through his iPhone.

"Here, I'll pick." I said taking his iPhone, "You like Death Cab?" I asked with a smile.

"Yea, you like them too? They are my favorite band." He smiled a beautiful smile and I smiled back, "Mine too."

***************************************************************

CHAPTER 12

-10:30pm- Xavier's POV

"Here's his house." Hayden pointed out an enormous house and I pulled into the driveway.

I quickly hopped out of my seat after shutting off the car. Running around to her side, I opened her door for her, giving her my hand to help her out.

The ride here had been perfect. We figured out that we like a lot of the same music, so the whole conversation circled around music. I don't know about her, but I think we got to know each other a lot better.

"Thank you." she said politely, as I shut her door.

We walked to the door in silence, the night taking out breaths away. It was beautiful out tonight, with the stars shining down on us.

We walked up the path and through the front door. You could smell the alcohol on all the guests already.

Kyle walked up to me and tried to yell over the loud music.

"Hey man! You finally made it? Where were you? In Hayden's pants already? Watch it that spot is already taken." Kyle slurred.

"Yea, alright dude, whatever. Lay off the booze man." I pushed him towards the living room and he crashed on the sofa.

"Hey dude. Want a drink?" Will said handing me some weird drink in a plastic cup.

"Nah man, I don't drink. But thanks. Is there anything without alcohol?"

"Oh okay that's cool man. Yea, there should be something in the fridge." he paused, pointing behind him, to where I'm guessing the kitchen was. "Hey, by the way, Hayden is over there with Amy. If I were you I would go claim to her before someone, like Kyle, goes and captures her." Will joked.

I punched him in the arm and went to the fridge where I found some punch. I poured two cups, one for me and another for Hayden.

Walking out to the living room, I spotted Hayden standing with Amy and Will, although she didn't look like she was enjoying herself very much.

"Hayden." I said as I walked up behind her.

"Oh! You scared me!" she laughed, "Hi."

"I got drinks. Do you like punch?" I asked her, staring at her beautiful face.

"Well, I don't drink." She said, looking kind-of embarrassed.

"Neither do I. Nothing good ever happens when people drink." I said, thinking about my Mom.

"Ugh!" she groaned. "Tell me about it." she replied with a brilliant smile, gazing out at the dance floor.

She looked beautiful tonight, wearing a light pink dress with almost neon pink colored heels.

I noticed her glaring longingly out at the dancers, and wondered if she wanted to dance.

When we finished off our punch and talked and laughed for a while I decided to ask her.

"Do you want to dance?" She smiled and I pulled her onto the dance floor.

As we were dancing, things became a blur.

We were kissing, barely taking a breath.

The last thing on my mind was us holding hands as I led her off the dance floor. And then, my world went black.

-10:45pm- Hayden's POV

"Do you want to dance?" Xavier asked. I smiled and he grabbed my hand as he led me to the dance floor with the music pounding.

We danced for what seemed like forever. Dancing so much, everything was a blur.

He was on my lips and the sparks were flying.

My hands went through his hair and his hands were all over my body. We pulled apart and he began to pull me away from the dance floor when everything went black.