Change of Plans 41

A/N:

SORRY THIS TOOK SO STINKIN LONG! ahhhh! Hope you like this chapter ;) tell me what you think!!! :D

*******************************

CHAPTER 40 REVIEW!!

Xavier's POV

"You don't want to go out today?" she asked, walking over to her daughter and beginning to braid her gorgeous, long hair. "I think you need a break from all this stress, and a day at the spa would be perfect. Wouldn't it?" she asked, carefully running her fingers through Hayden's hair.

Hayden sighed loudly, but replied, "I guess." she humphed, and put a hand up for her mom to grab.

A huge smile lit up Mrs. Bottichelli's face as she helped Hayden to the bathroom.

They walked inside and closed the door as Amy came over and flopped down on her stomach on the bed, spreading herself out on the king size mattress.

"UGH!" she growled into the comforter. "She is such a pain!" she mumbled into the blankets.

"What?" I asked, leaning up against the headboard.

Lifting her head up and looking at me, she said, as if to a small child, "She is such a pain!"

I couldn't help from laughing, and the laughter seems to be contagious as we sat on the bed laughing.

Hopefully Hayden will be as carefree as Amy and I feel right now, I thought as we sat there laughing.

Hopefully she can be...

*******************************

Chapter 41

Hayden's POV

"Okay, I'm ready." I said as I walked into my bedroom. Amy and Xavier sat on the bed talking and they turned to me as I walked towards them.

Xavier hopped up off the bed and walked swiftly over to me, pulling me into a tight embrace. "You look beautiful." he whispered, kissing my forehead. "You deserve to be treated like a princess sometimes. Have fun today." he smiled his big toothy grin and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Alright, fine." I laughed and kissed him before I pulled away.

"Okay girls! Let's get going!" Mom said, emerging from the bathroom.

"Oh, you're coming too?" I asked Mom as she hoisted her purse up her arm and snuggly onto her shoulder.

"Well, yeah, if that's alright with you. I want to spend a little time with my two girls while you're still girls." she smiled, obviously thinking about the baby.

"Is that alright?" Amy asked, looking concerned that I might back out now.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." I smiled at them both and they looked relieved.

"Well then, let's go!"

Mom led the way out to the garage while Amy, Xavier and I lagged behind.

Xavier kept his hand firmly in mine as we walked, and I caught him glancing over at me every so often.

"What?" I asked him, giggling as he looked at me and his face went pink when he realized that I caught him.

"Sorry, you just look so beautiful I can't stop looking at you." he smiled, leaning over and quickly pecking my forehead.

Because I wasn't allowed to wear heels anymore, I stood half a foot below Xavier, forcing me to have to look up at him and giving him an excuse to kiss my forehead constantly.