Change of Plans 15

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello everyone! This is a very cute chapter :) hope you all like it! Please remember to COMMENT AND VOTE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*******************************************************

CHAPTER 14 REVIEW!!

Hayden's POV

"Bye everyone!" I yelled to the family. I got a mixtures of farewell's and goodbye's as Xavier pulled me out the door.

Once we were safely outside, he turned to me.

Looking into his eyes, he pulled me into a sweet kiss.

*******************************************************

CHAPTER 15

Xavier's POV

"Bye!" Hayden called back to her family as we walked out the front door of her house.

Once we were outside and not surrounded by people, I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a breath-taking kiss.

I pulled away and looked her in the eyes and smiled.

"So," she said cheerfully, "where're we going?"

Pulling her by her hand towards my car, I opened the door for her. Leaning down, I answered, "It's a secret."

She giggled like a little school girl as I dashed around the car and hopped in.

Turning to me, she whispered seductively in my ear, "I love surprises."

"Good, because I love them too." I put my finger under her chin and tilted her face up towards mine.

In the darkness, I could see her face blushing. She was so beautiful.

I pulled her face towards mine and our lips collided.

She bit on my lip and I happily opened my mouth, turning our kiss into a French kiss.

When we pulled away, I couldn't help but notice her huge smile, and it made me laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked sweetly, running a hand through my hair.

"You're just, so, beautiful and funny, and perfect." I told her while I started my car.

The engine roared to life and I began backing out of the driveway.

At that moment, I was glad that my car was automatic so that I could hold hands with Hayden.

She switched on the radio as we rode through town.

At a red light, I turned to look at her, who was looking up, gazing at the stars and the moon through my open convertible top.

"The sky is so beautiful tonight." she spoke quietly as if she was in awe of the sky.

"Yes, it is." I said, turning my gaze up to the heavens.

"On nights like these, it makes me remember my father." I said quietly.

She turned to look at me, and understanding overtook her face.

"He's gone." she stated, sadly. "I'm sorry."

Just then the light changed and I wasn't able to respond.