Change of Plans 27

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE! I fell terrible! I am so slow at writing recently, and because of the trip to Quebec, and so I am just uploading now! So SORRY TO EVERYONE! But keep reading and COMMENTING AND VOTING! Love you all

*******************************

CHAPTER 26 REVIEW!!

Hayden's POV

He turned to me and got down on one knee to my level.

Murmurs filled the classroom, some of Xavier's friends were hooting and hollering while the girls were all jealously watching.

"Hayden." Xavier began, taking my hand in his and kissing it, earning more crowd noise.

"Will you- shoot!" he turned to Mr. Deniro and gestured for the envelope. After rolling his eyes, the teacher handed Xavier the envelope.

Turning back to me again, he took my hand in his, yet again.

"Hayden Alexis Bottichelli. Will you...?"

TO BE CONTINUED!!

*******************************

CHAPTER 27

Xavier's POV

I kneeled there, holding Hayden's perfect hand, staring into her purple eyes.

Her hands were stiff on the envelope as she smiled down at me on the floor.

Pulling my arm out from it's hiding spot behind my body, I held out a bouquet of red roses with two purple roses in the center, one for Hayden and one for the baby, I had told the florist.

I heard Mr. Deniro sigh loudly and saw him cross his arms over his chest.

"Hayden." I started again. "Open the envelope." I smiled at her and released her hand.

Hesitantly, she slid her fingers under the flap at the back and pulled out the sheet of pink paper.

She read it and laughed and smiled down at me.

"Reach inside the envelope again." I urged her.

She quickly stuck her long, skinny fingers in the envelope and swiped out the tickets.

"Hayden. Will you and our baby go to Homecoming with me?" I asked her and she laughed.

Girls around us 'awwed' and smiled at us, while others glared at Hayden.

Were girls always jealous? I wondered. I'd have to ask Hayden later.

Hayden smiled widely and took my hand and laid it on her belly, as if we were the only people in the room.

"I would love to." she said, smiling broadly.

I jumped up off the floor and kissed her hand, then leaned in and kissed her forehead, not wanting to get in trouble by Mr. Deniro for PDA.

"Are you done Mr. Williams?" Mr. Deniro asked impatiently.

"I guess." I said glumly as I walked slowly back to my desk.

Hayden turned around and smiled her crazy happy smile and I couldn't help but laugh, earning another death glare from our teacher.

*****************

"What!?" Hayden screeched across the table, dropping her fork and staring, mouth agape, at Amy like she had three heads.

"We're going out. He's my boyfriend." Amy repeated cautiously.