Change of Plans 30

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry this is up so late :/ I wrote for an hour straight and then for some stupid reason, my retarded iPod deleted what I had written that whole hour! So I had to rewrite it all! GAH! well, I hope you all like it

*******************************

CHAPTER 29 REVIEW!!

Xavier's POV

"How can I help you beautiful ladies today?" she asked enthusiastically.

"My best friend and I," Hayden gestured to Amy and back to herself, "need the perfect dresses for our senior prom." Hayden finished with a smile.

"Ooh! How lovely!" the worker said, coming around the corner. "I'm sure we ha-" she stopped, mouth agape, when she saw Hayden's protruding stomach.

She continued forward slowly, still staring at Hayden's belly, as if her eyes were glued. She cleared we throat and began again, "I'm, um, sure we could get you two each a dress fit for a princess!" she finally pulled her eyes away from Hayden's stomach and looked her in the eyes. "Oh! Goodness! I didn't even introduce myself! I am Emily Darcy, the owner of this magnificent store!" she gestured widely around herself, flashing another customer smile.

"Great! I'm Hayden, and this is Amy." The three shook hands and Mrs. Darcy, Emily, led us all back to a large area, thankfully not close to Will, where there were two pedestals.

Hayden seemed to wake up a little as Emily and a few other workers brought out designs for multiple dresses.

"Here we go again." I laughed quietly with Blake as we got comfortable in the nearby chairs.

*******************************

CHAPTER 30

Hayden's POV

"Simply stunning darling!" my seamstress, Maggie, exclaimed, stepping back a few feet to admire her artwork. "Let's see what the boyfriend thinks!" she said with a wink.

She reached out for my hand, helping me off the pedestal.

I glided on my yellow pastel heels over to where Xavier and Blake were seated, both slightly dozing.

Maggie hopped in front of me, barely covering me with her five ten, size two body. I towered over her by almost half a foot in these heels, but I loved that she thought that she would conceal me from Xavier.

I giggled as she cleared her throat and awoke the sleeping boys, causing them to jump in their seats, sitting up quickly, ramrod straight.

Xavier rubbed his sleepy eyes and blinked at the blinding lights. "Presenting, this year's, Homecoming Queen, Hayden!"

I blushed at Maggie's comment while Xavier stared, mouth agape at me, well more specifically, my stellar dress.

I had to admit, for only twenty one, Maggie was an amazing seamstress. My dress was, as Amy had called it, 'bangin'.

The yellow silk corset hugged my chest perfectly, showing off my recently enhanced cleavage (or as Amy called my 'prego boobs').

The corset was beaded with pink, yellow, and orange beads, and had some diamonds scattered throughout the design.

The corset halted just above where my stomach bulged, and gave way to thin, translucent, pink, yellow, orange and white layers of silk. These layers reached down to the ground and flowed out behind me in a train.

The tight yellow silk hugged my curves all the way down to the floor, where it stopped an inch or so in the front above my feet to show off my shoes.