Change of Plans 8

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey there! So I just want to say WOW! I am so happy that I HHS over 500 reads! ITS AMAZING! :) I love you all for reading! And PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!! :D thank you all for making me want to write more ;) hahaha hope you all are liking this! Leave a comment to tell me what you think of it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*************************************************************

CHAPTER 7 REVIEW!!

Xavier's POV

I climbed the winding stairs that led to the second floor. Walking across the suspended bridge, I walked into my suite, as thoughts flooded my mind.

Mom was acting strange at dinner tonight, I thought, could that have something to do with why she had asked Charles to wait by the door?

Sighing, I sauntered to my huge bedroom and flopped on my bed.

I saw my backpack on the floor and all thoughts of the strange behavior of Mom and Charles seemed to disappear, as thoughts of Hayden filled their spot.

I closed my eyes, and her beautiful image filled my mind.

She was so tiny and slender, but yet tall and graceful.

Her long reddish brown hair cascaded down her back in elegant curls.

These features seemed plain in comparison to her purplish-gray eyes.

They stood out and gave her a wild look that made her look so, extravagant and beautiful.

As thoughts of Hayden filled my mind, I fell asleep and drifted into a dream land with her there with me.

**************************************************************

CHAPTER 8

Hayden's POV

A blood curdling scream filled my ears and pushed me to run toward the sound.

Running out of my room, I collided with mom and she was running down the hallway.

"Sorry Hayden, did you hear that scream? Who was that?"

Mom was so scared I could see the fear in her eyes.

"I don't know who it was either, I will go check on Conner and Terrance then I'll go and see if Bailey is alright."

I told mom as I sprinted down the hall again.

My brain screamed at me that something was horribly wrong and I know it was right.

I ran into the boy's rooms and Terrance was fast asleep.

Conner however was jumping out of bed.

"Hayden, what was the noise? I think I just heard someone scream..." his voice trembled with fear.

"Yea, me too... I'm going to check on Bailey, you go see if Ryan is up." I tried to hide the fear is my voice as I responded.

I flew out of the boy's room and bursted into Bailey's room.

What I saw made me sick, but the last think I saw was her terrified face right before my world started to go black.

In the darkness, an obnoxious beeping noise was driving me insane, but no matter how much I thrashed around, I couldn't seem to get it to stop. Terrified, I stopped moving and succumbed to the darkness.