Change of Plans 11

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  

Hello everyone!

Tell me what you guys think.

Maybe I should start a new book? With a vampire? Idk. But PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!

You guys are wonderful! LOVE YOU ALL!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***************************************************************** 

CHAPTER 10 REVIEW!! 

Xavier's POV

I headed into History right as the bell rang. I saw Hayden at the back of the room sitting by herself so I decided to go sit with her.

"Hey Hayden, is anyone sitting here?" I asked her.

"Uh, no," she said with a frown, "Amy had a doctor appointment so she left. Um, if you want, you can sit here." she said with a smile.

Placing my things down, I slid into the seat next to her.

*************************************************************

CHAPTER 11 

-10:00pm- Hayden's POV

"Hun, will you hurry up! You need to get dressed so we can get to the party!" Amy complained from her bathroom stall, which was being used as our dressing rooms.

I heard her door opening and fumbled around in my stall. Rummaging through my cheer bag, looking for the ensemble that I has brought to wear to the party tonight.

I heard her heels clacking on the tile floors of the the women's locker room and wondered what she had concocted to wear tonight.

"Aims, I'm hurrying!" I cried, pulling out my new pale pink, one shoulder Gucci dress. "But you still need to do my hair!" I yelled out to her.

I heard the beeping of her curling iron as I yanked my hot pink Jimmy Choo heels out of my bag slid them on my feet.

Gathering all of my clothes from the floor, I stuffed them into my cheer bag and burst out of the minuscule toilet stall.

Hearing my sudden exit from the stall, Amy spun around on her heels, the curling iron still in her hair.

"Hayde! You look amazing! How the heck can you look so freakin' good after we were out cheering for the past three hours!? Cause I sure don't look amazing!" she exclaimed like a mad woman.

Teetering over to my locker, I threw in my sneakers and clicked it shut.

"You're insane. I look terrible! YOU however, look hot." I stated and we both began cackling.

I gave her a quick look over while walking back over to the mirrors, where she was now putting her make-up on.

She wore a tight fitted black dress, which really showed off her curvy figure. Her four inch bright pink pumps accentuated her long legs and made her tower over me by a few inches.

She was finished with her hair now, which was curled and pinned up all over the back of her head.

Her neon pink eyeshadow brought out the highlights in her hair and seemed to made her emerald eyes pop even more than normal.

Overall, she looked incredible. I, on the other hand, had some work to do.

"Aims, shut up. You look amazing!" I pushed her gently as I gracefully maneuvered over to her. Taking a seat up on the counter, I let her work her magic on my hair.