•Yes or No•

Your POV
I heard a knock on the door I opened it to see five. "Shall we go?" five said as he held out his hand. He then led me to the roof where I saw a beautiful candlelight dinner. We then sat down and ate. When we finish eating five handed me a note.

Note                                                            y/n you amazing person I have ever meet. I probably don't deserve you but you changed my word in more ways than one.  Now I could have you sit there reading a list of ways you are perfect or you can look up and see your a real surprise.

Five POV
As y/n was reading I started to get really nervous. Thinking about if she would say yes or no. If she would just run away. But then when she looked up I knew my answer to all my questions. I then got on one knee. "Y/n y/l/n will you marr-" I was cut off with her screaming yes and jumping into my arms.

Your POV
I was so happy my and five ended up falling on the ground hug. All of a sudden we started to hear noises. We go to check behind the corner to see everyone paying everyone. "What are you guys doing," five said "we made bets," Diego said as he pays Klaus. "What kind of bets" five said Alison then explained what everyone said. Like how Luther said five would vomit, vanay said five would chicken out, Alison never made a bet. While Diego said I would say no and Klaus seemed like the only one to believe that in us because bet I would say yes and he won the bet. Five seemed a little mad and that probably why he ran away. Of course, went to chase after him after a few minutes I finally caught up to him in his room.