•I think klaus is crazy•

Your POV
"Hey what's wrong Alison" "are you ok do you need anything" she could be asking that like what do you think.
I'm ok no I'm not ok I just lost five but thanks for asking.
"I'm fine" "don't lie to us y/n we're all here for you" "I'm ok seriously" I lied because that's what I do best when it comes to feelings. "Mommy" "yes Aidan" "can I go downstairs and play with everyone" "yeah go ahead just be careful" I then see him scurry off down the stairs.
"Let us take care of Aidan for a little bit and you take a nap ok" "just make sure he doesn't get hurt" She just nodded in reply. I'm not going to lie I was tired I just didn't want to emitted to myself. I then go and lay down and thinking about five and if he was ok and then eventually I fell asleep.

Alison POV
"How is she doing" I was surprised that Diego cared for her let alone anyone. "She's going to just need time" he just nods to my response. "Diego can I see your knives" I gave Diego the death stare to make sure he doesn't say no. "Yeah buddy let's just do it outside" "wanna come Alison" "of course we'll all go right," I say as I stare them down. Everyone at the same said yup. I then go to pick up Aidan. "I'm going to teach you the key to be free," Klaus said, "Alison" Aidan whispers to me "why's wrong buddy" "I think Klaus should stay here" "why do you think that" "because he's crazy the other day I saw him talking to the air" I just laugh in response to the adorable kiddos comment. "I think your right" he just nods then we both start to giggle.