•Coming Back•

Your POV
You make it back to the normal timeline. You then go to the academy you knock on the door.

Five answers the door and says your name as if he just saw a ghost.
"Five omg I've missed you," you say as you give him a big hug he hugs you back of course then you both release from the hug.

"How are you here you got stuck," five said still trying to process how I'm standing right in front of him.

"I found a way back," you then think of the shit you went through to get back.

"That amazing...umm come in," five said still trying to comprehend how I made it back. I obviously when inside to my surprise everyone was there sitting in the living room.

"Hi guys" I yelled at that moment they all turned their heads and looked at me like if I was a ghost. I guess disappearing when your a teenager and coming back decades later still as a teenager doesn't go off easily.

Although this is the first time something like this had happened. They all started to come to me and gives me hugs which I didn't mind. They then all started asking questions so I just gave them the rundown of what happened to my sense five already told them his part when he came back.

I finally finished telling them everything which was tiring in my opinion. So after I was done I said good night and that I was going to bed.

Five then said, "Here follow me you can stay in my room"
I blush a little at what he said and as we walked away we here Klaus say

"oooooooo" out loud on purpose. After that five said "shut up" in more of an embarrassing way. At that moment I look at him and saw him blush a little too. All I could think of at that moment is that I was glad I came back.