• Confessing•

(Still your POV)

You and five head to his room and you sleep on the bed and he sleeps on the floor.

"Five," you say hope he's not asleep or anything.

"Yeah y/n," five said in a more careening tone a tone that he partly uses.

" Do you think you could come and sleep next to me, you know that never-" Five cuts you off with a sure anything for you. Then five gets up and lays next to you. As you were dosing off you felt an arm ramp around your waist but before you could think about it my you dozed off to dreamland.
—————————————————

In the morning

You wake up to see five gone you then go to the kitchen quietly to see him making coffee.

"Do you want some" Five said without turning around. I then asked how he knew I was there he said " there's this change that I can feel when you're near me".

I thought that he officially went crazy but I was snapped out of my thoughts with the same question "Do you want some coffee". I replied with a nod to say yes and he then made me a cup and sat next to me.

I was in my own land staring into those pricing green eyes under five snaped me out. "What yes," I said not knowing what was going on five that look at me as If he told me the bad news.

"What's wrong five," I said in an understanding tone.

"It's nothing don't worry about it," Five said sadly then be for.

"Five don't do that just tell me" and little did I know that what five said next would change my life.

You thought I was going to leave you on a cliffhanger but nope. Enjoy 😊

"I like like you, I've always had and not as best friends," five said I was stunned by what he said I was speechless.

"You know what just pretend I didn't say anything" and before I got the chance to tell him how I felt he was gone...