•Two weeks later•

Your POV
I woke up feeling nauseous like I have for the past week. As I got up I saw Aidan who was still asleep. I headed downstairs to give my best chance at breakfast. As I finish I see Aidan coming once he sits down I give him his food.

"Mommy" "mhm" "when is daddy coming back" "I don't know buddy" "oh ok"
Then we hear a knock from the door. I then tell Aidan to finish eating while I go get the door. I open the door to see Alison and Diego, not the person I was hoping for but a lest they came.
"Oh wow hey guys I wasn't expecting you" "yeah sorry I was a spur of the moment kinda thing anyways can we come in" "yeah yeah of course Aidan is just-" "hi Alison hi Diego" "did you finish your food" "mhm" I then left to then go clean the dishes Alison also tagged along. While Diego goes and plays with Aidan.

"So how are you doing" terrible "good" "are you sure" no not one bit of me is ok "yeah totally fine I'm mean for the most part" "what wrong" "oh I'm just a little nauseous that's all" "you know that if you need anything Any of us are just a call away" "I know I know" "so how long have you been feeling sick" "just a week or so" "I mean I can't see it you don't look the best" "so now you're calling me ugly" "what no no" "Alison I know your kidding relax" "well do you think that maybe there's a small possibility that you could be preg-" then cut her off knowing what she was going to say. "Don't finish the sentence" "ok while how about me and Diego take Aidan out for a little" I just nod then they left.