•The Wedding•

Your POV
My cue to walk down the aisle was off once the music started. I slowly walked down the aisle. After what felt like forever I finally got to five. "Wow" are all the words five could say "wow what" "how did I get so lucky" I just roll my eyes in response. The priest goes on and on about stuff that I'm to the district to pay attention to.

"Do you y/n take five as your husband" "umm" "um?" I hear five say in a worried tone "I do" the priest goes on a little more before he said that we could kiss. I and five kisses and all I can hear are Klaus yelling something in the background. I was just too busy paying attention to the kiss that we were sharing. "So can we drink now" "and party" "and eat" Klaus Alison and Diego said I started to laugh at their comments. "Yes yes come let's go" we all walk inside to eat. A little while after the music started to play I was dragged to the dance floor by Klaus. Then a slow song starts to play.

"May I have this dance" five asked we then swayed away together. "I love you five," I say as I rest my head against his shoulders. "I love you too y/n so much more than you'll ever know," he said before placing a soft kiss on my forehead. After many hours of dancing, we ended up all sitting down and talking. "Hey have anyone of you guys seen the girls I was dancing with." "No, she probably ran away like the others" I then hear five chuggings. We all had a good time when all of a sudden they bused into the doors.
Cha Cha and Hazel

All of a sudden everyone is running for their life or fighting. I then see Luther and Diego trying to take out hazel while Alison and five are dealing with Cha Cha. I was about to go and help when Vanya was pulling into a closet. " what are you doing let me go out there and help them" "No you are pregnant and if anything happens five well never forgive himself"