•The Trip•

⚠️ There is smut in this chapter recommend to skip this chapter if you are comfortable with this type of thing⚠️

Your POV
"Five wait," you say as he starts to kiss down your neck. "why what happens," he says between kisses. "It's too quiet and that's never good," you say as you detach your neck to fives mouth.
"Aww come on we're having a moment" "and now that's over," I say as I walk to Aidan's room. Once I get there I see Alison. "How did you get in here" "we came in while you and five were having a moment," Vanya said behind me. "Hey, y/n can we take Aidan to the mall," Alison said as she picks him. "Yes yes, you can" five said answering.

30 minutes later
"Ok y/n I think you've checked his seat belt enough...come on let them go" five said pushing me inside. Once we're inside a rush of anxiety comes over me. "That was a terrible idea" "why" "because it is" "come on just relax ok just trust me" I just nood. "So do you want to continue with what we started earlier" "maybe" as I say that five smirks just gets bigger.
Soon enough five pick me and a carries me to the room. Once we get the five close the door and start to kiss my neck. Next thing I know I'm being pinned down on the bed only in my bra and underwear. As five kisses slowly travel down my body he stops once he gets to the hem of my underwear. He slowly slips it off and starts to slowly rub my clit. I try to compress my moans until the pleasure becomes too much to handle. Without warning five enters me not even give me time to adjust to him. He keeps a steady speed all the way. Until we come closer to our highs soon after we both came.