•Fivey•

Five POV
I've been in this shithole for two weeks and I already want to kill myself like before.  

Mia and I have talked more she's pretty nice I guess. Not as nice as y/n though I miss her so much her smile her laugh and ofc I miss Aidan. He's a mini-me I bet it's not easy on y/n. I mean just look at me I'm the hottest thing out there.

"Yo fivey that bitch of a boss gave us another mission" "what did I say I say about calling me that" "not to do it" "so why do you not listen" "because I don't listen to little boys who think they own the place" "you know what let's just go"
Have I also said how annoying Mia is.

Your POV
The next day I wake up to make me coffee and breakfast for Aidan. I then heard little footsteps coming towards me.
"Good morning mommy" "good morning buddy I made your breakfast" "thanks mommy" while Aidan eats his breakfast while stare him not even noticing.

"Mommy are you ok" "what oh yeah I'm fine just thinking" "about what" "will I have to" "I'm I in trouble" "no buddy I was just wondering do you ever want a brother or sister maybe" "are they going to be mean to me" "no but you don't have to protect them" "like a superhero" "yeah like a superhero" "then yeah I want one" "ok then you are going to be a big brother" "so do we have to order one" "no buddy I'm caring them,"

I say as I get us to put the dishes in the sink. "Where I don't see them," he says looking around me "that's because it's in my tummy" "how did it get in there" "umm magic yeah that's it" "so when does it come out" "in a long time" "ughh" "I love you buddy" "I love you too mommy"