•The Fight•

Your POV

I sat in the closet her screaming and cursing. Until I heard a sound of a gun go off. Suddenly everything goes quiet.
"I'm going to see what happened you stay here," Vanya said as she left.

30 minutes later It's been 30 minutes since Vanya left. I started to get a little worried. So I decided to go out. When I got out there he was. Five was on the floor bleeding out.

"Y/n go back to the closet," Vanya said trying not to show that she was panicking. "What no what happened" "he got shot duh," Klaus said trying to lighten the mood. "Y/n" "yes five I'm right here" "I love you ok with everything ok," I said quite not knowing what to say. "Take care of the baby for me" "what no that's not happening... you're going to be able to do it yourself," I said worried not caring if my makeup was all ruined. "Diego Luther let's go" "go were" "to save five" "how?" "I have the perfect person in mind, if she can't help him then well I don't know" Luther picked him up and Diego got the car ready to go I look at Alison, Vanya, and Klaus. "Go go save five we'll head over there when we're done with this," Alison said indicating the mess and other people in the corner scared for their lives.

At the academy
"Grace Grace" "yes hun" "it's five he got shot can you help him please" "I'll try my best, lay him on the bed and wait outside," grace says trying to calm me down. I go to the couch and sit down fiddling with my fingers. "He's going to pull through trust me his strong he gots this" Luther said which didn't help because well anything he says is stupid. "Yeah knowing five he'll live and rub it in our face that he survived death" Diego's comment made me giggle a little because it's true.

All of a sudden the doors burst open and there was.

Klaus
Alison
And
Vanya
Of course there the one making a dramatic entry. They came a sat with us until grace said that we could go sit in the room with five.