•Pre-Wedding•

30 minutes later
You get your dress and fix your hair and walk to the car. Vanay is there but not Alison. You then start the car. "Should we wait for Alison" I then give her the death stare. "Or we can just leave" I was about to start driving away when Alison hoped in. "Your late" "and" "and I said not to be" "well I'm sorry ok" "whatever"
You guys then get to the venue. You guys then go to the dress rooms. "Ok I'm going to check on everything," Alison said I then went to go get dress. Once I was dressed I felt a rush of anxiety fall upon me. I then sat on the floor against the door holding back my tears. "Hey y/n you don't ok in there" "yeah I'm fine," you say trying to not sound like you're crying. "Ok, I'm back where's y/n" "hiding out in the dressing room" I then hear footsteps come close to the door. "Y/n you in there" "no" "Vanya go get five"

Five POV
There I was getting ready when all of a sudden Vanya comes telling me. That I need to go with her because y/n why in trouble which was not the best choice of words in my opinion. Once I got there Alison told me that y/n locked herself in the dressing room.

Your POV
"Y/n" I heard five say on the other side of the door. "Five" "hey what's wrong"
"Nothing" "I know your lying y/n what actually wrong" "it just what if I'm not a good wife" "hey don't say that as long as you are yourself you'll always be perfect in my book," five said in the background I could hear Alison and Vanya say aww "come on out please" "no it's bad luck" " you really believe that" "yes now go away" "ok I love you" "I love you too" after five left we fixed my make up and then everyone got in their places.