•5 months•

It's been 5 months since five lefts.   You and Aidan have been fine except for missing five. Now for five, he is still working at the commission. He still works with Mia which he has gotten much more used to somewhat.

Your POV
I and Aidan were eating dinner when he stopped eat and looked up at me.
"What's wrong Aidan" "oh nothing just thinking" "Aidan what wrong" "I just miss daddy" "I know you do I miss him too" "When can we see him again" "I don't know buddy his probably busy ok" "ok" it hurt me to see Aidan so sad but it's I have no idea if five is even still alive.
"Hey, Aidan" "yes" "how about we have a movie night" he just nods and walks away.

Five POV
I was sitting down when the Devil. No, you know what that's an insult to the devil she worse than that.
"Yo fively" "what have I said about calling me that" "not too" "and yet again you still don't listen" "anyway are you ready to go" "go where we don't have any missions" "no silly were going to a bar" "no no definitely not" "Oh come on don't be an old man" "I am not" "is so" "is not" "is so" "if I go with you will you stop calling me old" "yes now come on" "ugh why did I agree again" "you are no longer an old man you are a grinch"

At the bar
"What do you want to drink" "a cup of nothing" "is that like a drink from where you come from" "no it means I don't want a drink" "Oh come on what's the point of coming to a bar if you aren't going to drink" "good point I'll go and you stay here" "ok ok I'm sorry just one drink" I gave in little did I know that tonight was not going to end well.