•One Week Later•

Your POV
It's been a week since five got shot.
I woke up with five still sleeping next to me. So I decided to get up and go make some coffee. Once I got to the kitchen I see Alison sitting by the table.

"How five doing" "better" "that's good" "yeah...well I'm going to go and give five his coffee see you later"
I'm walking up to the room when five scares me.
"Hey there," five said sitting up. Of course me not noticing him I get scared. So that I spill some of the coffee on the floor.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" "it's ok here's your coffee" "thanks....let me help you clean it up" "no I got it to remember you need to rest your body" "oh come on I'm fine" "ok than stand up on your own" "fine" five said then once he gets up he almost falls but I caught him. "Ok I guess maybe you were right" "five darling, I'm always right ok" five just noods as I help him back on the bed and you both talk while you drink your coffee.

"Can I show you something" "sure I guess" I then help five get up and take me to a nursery. "Omg five when you have time to do this" "when you fell asleep busy doing things sometimes Alison would help me too" "aww five I love it" "good because five kept saying that you wouldn't like it," Alison said lead against the door frame. "Thank you so much Alison and five," I said as I hug Alison and kiss five on the cheek. I then take five back to the room.
Once we're back me and five cuddles and watch movies all day. While eating snacks and laughing like there no tomorrow.