• Recovery•

Your POV
There we were situated around five hoping that he would wake up soon. Grace said that we were lucky that we came in time and that there is help but a tough recovery down the road. Soon I felt my eyes getting heavy and heavy next thing I know I was asleep.

Five POV
I wake up or what seemed to be. I saw everyone there around my lifeless body. "Nice seeing you again," a familiar voice said I turn around to see Ben. "Did I die" "no not yet" "what do you mean not yet" "well your at the point that you could stay died or go back"
I stayed silent thinking of y/n. "If I were you I would go back...she needs you they all need you" I simply just nodded and hugged Ben before making my lifeless body, not so lifeless. I wake up for real this time seeing y/n asleep holding my hand leading against my hand.
I sneezed accidentally moving my hand from y/n causing y/n to slowly wake up. "F-five" "who are you and how do you know my name," I said teasing y/n. She looked like she saw a ghost she looked so terrified.

I couldn't help myself from laughing. "Why are you laughing" "because your face was priceless. I can't believe you actually fell for it" "really that first thing you do from almost dying is pranking me" "I love you" "well I don't" although she didn't mean it still hurt a little. "That's a lie you adore me" "no I don't" "come here sit and cuddle with me," I said patting the spot on the bed next to me. She then gets off the chair and cuddles with me still shaken up from today's events. "Shh it's ok now, I'm ok now, we're going to be ok...ok" she just nodded "ok now go to sleep baby girl ok I love you," I said as she slowly drifted off to sleep while I stroke her hair with my fingers. Soon after I was asleep too.