•In Trouble•

Fives POV
After I confess to y/n I know that I made a mistake before she could say anything I teleport away I started to take a walk looking down at my feet. All of a sudden everyone and everything was stopped I looked up and saw her
The Handler... she told me to go with her or she would kill y/n I did as she said and went with her.
—————————————————

Your POV
After five teleported away I knew I had to go find I went outside and started to look everywhere. I started to lose hope but then you'll never guess who decided to show up
The Handler....she told me that if I went back to work with her that she well let five go but I denied the offer. She then waved a piece of paper in front of my face and said that were five was. So I quickly teleport behind her knocked her out grab a piece of paper and teleported back to the Academy. I quickly looked at the address and teleported there.
——————————————————

3rd person
Once Y/n found five she quickly untied him and him a kiss on the cheek. They both started to blush like crazy. Five then grabbed y/n hand and teleported back to the Academy. Everyone was already asleep because it's night.
——————————————————

Your POV
Once we got more I said good night to five but he had a different idea because he grabbed my hand spun me around and then kissed me. I kissed back then pulled away and told him that was all he was going to get tonight then started to walk away. I could tell he didn't like it because I could hear him sigh in disappointment as I walked away.