•Do you have any heart•

Five POV
I had just left exclamation still heartbroken that I had to leave y/n and Aidan.
" ready five" " I just left wife and son so can you just give me a goddamn minute"
" umm let me think about it....no" " you bitch do you have any heart" "no now come on let's go meet your new partner"

This woman had no heart. I knew that there was zero chance I'll see or talk to my family anytime soon. Which to what I desperately needed.
"five dears I want you to meet your new partner Mia" " I don't work with Partners" " well too bad so sad" I hated this place more and more every single second I was in it.
"Hi, there I'm Mia it's nice to meet you five I've heard so much about you good things of course"

After those words left her mouth she winked at me. I felt like if just vomited and swallow up. If I could I would've killed her right there on the spot. I think I would've been in deeper shit if I did. The handler then walks away leaving me and Mia alone. " Soooo how are you" "I'm not in the mood to talk so if you shut up then I can shut up and we'll be good" " your feisty one aren't you don't worry I'll change that about you" To be honest I will rather be chewing my foot off then instead of having to sit here listening to this ironic dumb little girl. That is slowly trying to flirt with me. I much prefer being at home playing with Aidan or holding y/n in my arms. Then bring her in this shit hole of a place.