Chapter 32

AUTHOR's NOTE: Sorry this is a shorter chapter! But it should still be very interesting :).

I felt relieved. So this wasn't me. I was watching someone else. Why did the voice of this person sound so much like my own then?

"What are you going to do?" Josh voice sounded stern and commanding, but the screen ignored him, merely saying, "Watch and see young prince. You're kingdom's next."

Suddenly, the yellow magic coming from the person's hands grew larger, and as they aimed at a wooden building, yellow shot from their hands, hitting the building roughly, not only making a hole in it, but setting the house on fire.

Screams sounded all around as people raced from the building.

"Why are you doing this?" Josh shouted with disbelief.

"I could only watch as humans mercilessly tried to kill me. I was forced to live my life as a horse because people feared what I could do! No one was willing to help me."

"Jonah helped you!" Josh protested.

"Well, clearly you don't know your friends as well as you think. Humans are terrible creatures. Its time they learn to respect people like me."

"Don't do this! I'm sure there is another way! Jauda! Come out of it! You are being forced to do something you don't want to do! You're enchanted by magic! You're eyes are yellow!"

Why was he screaming my name? Did I have a twin sister maybe? I couldn't control this person. There was no way this was me. But their life story seemed so similar...

I watched as the yellow magic was shot at another building. The screen drew closer to the center of town. Guards raced toward the screen, swords and axes raised as their roared with rage. I watched as the yellow magic was now shot at them, piercing through their chest, leaving a huge, bloody hole. I had to look away. It was too terrible to watch.

I listened as more cried radiated from the crowd as person after person was killed. I glanced up only for a minute to see most of the town set in flame, and dozens of bodies lying motionless with huge holes through the center. It was a massacre. I had to find who was doing this and stop them. If this was the future, it was a terrible one that couldn't happen.

"No!" I heard Josh's scream, immediately snapping my gaze back to the blood and gore everywhere. Josh suddenly showed up on the screen, the hilt of his sword raised.

Yes! Knock her out before she does anymore! I pleaded hopefully.

I gasped as a cold hearted thought entered my mind. That's not very nice. I am only seeking revenge on those who hurt us, Jauda. I'm using you're powers the way you never knew how because you were too chicken to try. You're lucky you have me to make it all better.

I gasped as I saw the glowing yellow hand extend from the view, aimed at Josh. Suddenly Josh froze, yellow magic engulfing him as he cried out in shock.

"You really thought you had a chance? You are weak. I can snap you in half with just a flick of my fingers. I warned you not to get in my way. Friend of Jauda's or not, you've just paid a terrible price young prince."

I screamed in horror as I watched flames engulf Josh's entire body. His screams of pain made me want to die. I threw myself against the screen, punching at it furiously. Josh couldn't move to set out the flames, only squeeze his eyes shut to try to keep out the pain.

Stop it! It must be done!

The voice in my head made me angrier. I looked inside myself for the power Jonah had taught me to find but it wasn't there. I had no way of stopping this terrible dream.