21| 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞

"we've got the autopsy done but we couldn't figure out the cause nor the identity. Now it's upto you on identifying it."

Jungkook and Rose were currently called the officer's office for the request they've asked and now the result has come, the officer called them on.

Rosé looked down on her lap, a slow sob breaking through her, Jungkook sighs holding his own grief in and pulling her to his chest.

"Thanks officer!" Says Jungkook before getting up.

He walks out with rosé by his side. Jisoo's mum has been informed about this but she doesn't know what results are yet. Jungkook rings her a call, she picks up as he explains her the situation.

He hangs up and looks at Rosé. Her eyes have turned red and puffy, it breaks his heart to see her like that, so he goes and grabs her face, kissing her.

"It's okay. We'll have to go one day." He says while she breakdowns in his chest.

|•|•|•|•|•|•••••••••••••••••••••••|•|•|•|•|•|•|

"Let's visit lake today." Jimin suggests out of nowhere, jisoo pauses in her moment and looks at him

"Out of nowhere?" She asks but before he replies "where?" She asks.

Jimin laughs "you'll see. I love that place. It's somewhere around outskirts." He nods his head proudly at her, she smiles.

"I'll look forward to it." Her eyes gleam with excitement, she claps her hand slowly like a kid when she finishes her puzzle.

"It takes me 15 minutes to solve, 250 piece of puzzle." She flips her hair dramatically.

"Oh really? You wanna bet?" Jimin says with challenging tone. Jisoo grins and then smirks at him, she holds out her hand "bet".

He shakes her hand.

Then tzuyu enters the kitchen. She glances at Jimin and jisoo, throws a dirty look at them.

"Still hands on a man? Have some shame, it's daylight." She says to jisoo.

"Oh trust me, shame is always there whether day or night but it'll never be there in you." Jisoo reports with a small smile, snarky yet innocent.

Jimin cracks up. "Don't get ahead of yourself." Tzuyu says to both and walks out of kitchen.

Jimin and jisoo look at each other. "what's the deal with her?" Jisoo asks. "Not sure!" He simply says.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Jisoo and Jimin arrived to their little lake date, it was all green, four ways and the alluring smell of sand and water combined at the bay, held jisoo standstill.

It was a calm and peaceful day, as if the weather had compromised with their mood, the vibe was natural and there was no sign of deception.

Everything is serene and upto mark.

"This is amazing!" She says clapping her hand slowly, Jimin laughs and walks ahead of her as Jisoo follows.

"Look over there!" He says pointing at the swan, gracefully long-necked, heavy-bodied, big-footed  bird that's gliding majestically when swimming and fly with slow wingbeats and with necks outstretched.

Jisoo gasps in awe, her heart warming at the sight of it. "It's so graceful." She says.

"Swans are said to be elegant and gracious. I knew you'd like it here." Jimin says, mentally proud of himself for such an achievement.