17| 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Wakey! Wakey!"

It was eight am at morning and Jimin's annoying high pitched voice reached my ears as i grabbed the blanket draping it over me and covering my ears with pillow making his voice drained out but not totally.

"It's time to wake up, Kim. We've a lot to do today" Jimin paused slowly glancing over me for attention "We've a lot to do today!!" He repeated more harsh and loudly this time after noticing my lack of attention at his words, I rolled my eyes turning away from him.

"We've a lot to do!" He repeated for third time. "We've to choose your dress for the party, make sure everything is arranged and perfectly placed on it's place with elegance~" He dramatically sang the last word and ended it with a tired sigh like he's already done it.

"And also make sure it's as perfect as taehyung wanted it to be!" He exclaimed with excitement.

"Taehyung want it to be?" I croaked out with my hoarse and rough morning voice. "Why is that?" I absentmindedly questioned.

"Maybe because he's hosting the party?" He sarcastically spoke out throwing a look of disapproval at me. I laughed "Then he should check the arrangements on his own, why should we do it when he's hosting the party?" I mocked.

I immensely hate the idea of doing any kind of work for taehyung especially for a party where outsiders come to enjoy, maybe that's not my actual problem but what if he sells me to human trafficking or even hand me to some old grown freaks who will take their way on me one by one? It's scary to imagine.

"He's busy!" Jimin retorted "And during these occasions I'm responsible for any kind of arrangements he wants to make. So basically I'm asking you for a hand!" He replied with a charming smile.

"A hand? Too bad i have two of them, so I can't do it!"

"Don't do c grade jokes at me!"

"You're existence is joke itself!"

"And so is yours!"

"If it were a joke then a guy like taehyung would never kidnap a good for nothing like me!" I laughed

"Or maybe he has something really important to do with you, so that's why you're here and it's just for a little amount of time!"

I instantly turned to Jimin with a confused look, Jimin had a smirk on his face until he realised his words and suddenly started shifting on his legs, avoiding my gaze.

"What?" I asked

Jimin looked at me one last before turning his back on me all of a sudden "Meet me downstairs in thirty minutes." He said walking towards the door with long and huge steps but i was fast to speak "What do you mean Jimin?"

He stopped on his tracks turning to face me "What? I just asked you to...."

I cut hin off "No! You know what I'm talking about. That statement of yours?" I asked in confusion

"I don't know what you're talking about but maybe if i do know then it's probably nothing. Just slip of the tongue." He smiled again but this time it didn't reach his eyes, his eyes glowed like crystals as a sign of watery eyes. His hair fell over his eyes and protected them like a shield away from my gaze like it's hiding an unknown emotion from me.

Before i could say anything, he walked out closing the door behind him with a loud thud.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\°~°\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I passed down the corridor passing a few empty rooms on my way to downstairs where Jimin expected me to be. He gave me thirty minutes, i took another thirty which basically means i made him wait for an hour and hopefully he isn't upset. This is what he gets for not giving me the answer i wanted.