10| 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠

Two weeks later

Things have been fucked up these fourteen days. The search, the footages and the car numbers didn't help a bit. It was like every evidence dissappeared in thin air. Taking, the copies wasn't useful. They went back to Leo and asked him about the real footages. He did approved that they were real and the copies he gave them were the copy of the original footage. And then again fault isn't in the footages, it's in the way Rosè and Jungkook are trying to investigate. They are not totally wrong, but somewhere there's fault. A big snake behind these.

Flashback

"Sir, they are here!" Leo's voice said on the other side on line making the smirk widen on taehyung's face.

I knew it, he thought.

"Good, now fabricate the evidences and ask Sehun to change the number plate of the car. Also, change the time a little too late, so that they won't get any suspicions." He ordered.

"Sir, i knew it you would say that and i did everything beforehand. They even left after taking the copy and the only thing there's left to do is call Sehun. I'll be quick. I won't disappoint you." Leo said from other line and taehyung chuckled.

"Alright. I'll assume it's done!"

"Yes, sir!"

He hung up the call and placed the files aside. He smirked while leaning back on his chair. Leo knows him better. Afterall, the man, he trusts the most after David, is Leo. Of course, he wouldn't let him down. And taehyung trusts his men whole-heartedly. And the betrayers, well they are destined to be killed. If they stay loyal, they can live a life and if they don't then they are offered to die.

"Live life on it's fullest with honesty and loyalty or Die!" Is the motto of his life. This goes to both his men and all the allies follow the same.

¶ • ¶

"What are we going to do now?" Rosé asked out of frustration. Days and even weeks passed but there's no sign of Jisoo. There wasn't even a single clue left behind and to conclude, it's definitely someone with big brain or enough money to shut people up.

Who could it be?

"Nothing. Just wait for her to come back!" Jungkook blankly stated cutting the chase. He didn't want to have this conversation anymore. All it does is break his vulnerable point and he doesn't want to be vulnerable infront of his girlfriend. She has been staying all strong and determined but he could see right through her. She's broken but she's acting all strong. She's hopeless but she's acting all determined and he hates it that she masks up, so easily.

"I would've certainly, shut my mouth up if it weren't for Mrs. Jung returning." She retorted. Mrs. Jung went out for a trip, though she was a care taker, she went to overseas to visit her family. It's not like they even cared about her but that old woman's heart was filled with kindness and love. No matter, how much they hated her, she always loved them and still does. Not loving, back a god mother like her, is a big mistake.

She was enjoying herself all these days but she made sure to check up on Jisoo everytime. After the accident the caretaker, adopted Jisoo as her lovely child. And Jisoo loved her like a mother. When, Rosé talked out about the current situation, Mrs. Jung was on the verge of crying. But, she was strong and she said she will come back before anything more bad happens. She even booked the tickets and today is the day she will land back to Seoul.