1| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞

Jisoo is sitting on her living room couch watching dramas and movies. She has been spending her whole day by binge watching her favorite series.

She was munching on her snacks that include donuts, dumplings, lemondae, chicken skewers,tacos, candies, icecream and chocolate milshake including bunny shaped marshmellows.

To make it feel more cinematic, she switched her lights off, locked the doors and shut the curtains. The only light eliminating is the dark room is her TV in which she is watching her favourite series.

Resting her legs on the table before her she crossed her legs and leaned further to grab a packet marsh mellows. They were colorful yet bunny shaped snacks.

'Wow cute. they look like jungkook' she giggled at her thought and soon turned into a laugh stock assuming she is laughing at some silly thing. She grabbed a glass of water before gulping it down her throat and placing it back on table. She ripped the packet and munched down one of the marshmallow. She shrieked a flinch when she heard her garden door creak opening.

Hold up. I locked it right.

Pretending to be herione of scary and creepy movies, she slowly got up from couch and paced towords door with steady yet slow steps. She placed a hand on the knob opening it wider and looking over the whole garden while peeking through the door. Sighing, in disbelief she was about to close it back up but she heard a voice.

"Mom, dad where are we going" A cute little voice asked in a concerned voice. Jisoo's anxiety peeked up high and her eyes widen at what she heard.

"Who was that?" She whispered to herself. Her heart beat can be almost heard all over the mansion due to her surroundings being dead silent. Opening wider she stepped outside her garden and wandered her eyes all over the place.

"Well, i think i am hallucating" She whispered to herself when she found no one in the garden.

"No princess you are not hallucating!" a voice said from behind making her flinch. She turned to find no one. She sighed and rubbed her temples in frustration.

"Aargh, i need to sleep. Tomorrow is my graduation." She walked back inside locking the door behind her as she switched the TV off and cleaning the room which was messed up due to crumbs falling all over the table and couch.

Tomorrow is finally her graduation day, which she was dying to arrive for. She can't still believe that she had grown up all by someone's else company who was really kind to her. After being discharged the old nurse who took her of her all time in hospital, felt pity to words Jisoo who had no place to go yet she is so small and young. The woman being a nurse knew very well how to take her of kids. So she adopted Jisoo and made her most luckiest person in the world. Jisoo can't thank much. The least she can do is visit her grave.

The woman was a widow with two kids, as soon as both of them grew up with enough education and got a job overseas, they left their mom to herself and never budged to contact her about their whereabouts nor did they ever came to meet her. Not even showed up at her funeral.

The woman showered her with wealth and kindess she died a year ago jisoo felt bad she dosent know how to repay her kindess she visits her grave every weekend.

Not wanting to make Jisoo more sad and pitiful, she didn't say that Jisoo is adopted, she just addressed herself as Jisoo's godmother which was actually chaerin in real. But she didn't knew about chaerin, she only knew about her mom.

When Jisoo finally gained her memory of her past even though few of them were blur, she was able to make out what actually happened and got really depressed to the point she cried and was in distress for few days. Yet, she was thankful that at least someone saved her life. At least someone gave her a good life with all care, she can't thank much. But, she always wished that it would have been great if she had died instead of her parents.

She visits her parents as well as her mom's cousin and dad's best friend including her second mom. But, strange that she didn't find another grave.

Her cousins grave.

She usually gets visions and in one of them she can see a boy not her her age but he is close to her and the only thing she knows is he is the older than her and too close to her. She remembered the day when they had a deal when she chased him after a doll when he said he will not to fall for her and she became flustered and accepted the deal at the same time promised that she will not fall for his.

All this memories refreshed her mind as she slowly drifted into her dreamland humming with satisfaction.

Graduation day.

The graduation has just completed and now here she is with both of her best friends. Rosé and Jungkook. Apart from being clingy they are cringey and fun to be with.

She feels safe to open up things to them. The only friends of hers are Rosé and Jungkook. They helped her alot to go through this year, so did she played cupid for both of them. She revealed everything that happened yesterday night.

"So you, say you heard some voice calling out for you and found no one huh!" Jungkook sarcastically said and rolled his eyes earning a smack from rosè.

"Stop being like that Jungkook. It's really creepy to be alone at home by yourself in a huge mansion and aside from that even when she locked doors voices are heard. It does makes sense and it's so damn scary. Don't be rude with her." Rosé lectured glaring at him while Jungkook pouted yet glared back at her, rubbing the place where she bet in process.

"Oops, Sorry babe but that was quite weird." He gave Jisoo an apologetic smile and pecked rosie's lips. Jisoo scrunched her nose while Rosé just stared at him.

"Love birds, i am still here" she snapped waving her hands infront of them. Jungkook just laughed while Rosé shook her head chuckling.

"Everything will be fine unnie. You just need to rest. And i am glad you did it congratulations for your graduation." Rise cheered giving a bear hug to Jisoo. Who just smiled she let go of hug when rosè kissed her left cheek delightfully.

"Congrats noona you deserved it" Jungkook said and pecked her right cheek making Rosé giggle at both of them.

At this point Jisoo cringed and smiled at them. "Thank you Bunny and chipmunk!" She opened her arms wide for a group and the two instantly obliged.

"Rosie~come over to my house please, let's have fun tonight" Jungkook said as rosè smiled.

"Ok babe let's do it" she said with a shy smile while Jisoo smirked then scoffed to get their attention.

"Well, i think it's getting heated inhere, i just wanted to go home but you guys just- never mind, Make sure to use protection." She said and smirked at the couple. The thing she knew is she is getting chased by beetroot faced char as Jisoo ran to her before Rosie can catch her and drove off.

Night time.

Jisoo frustrated and wanted to do something interesting, she was about to call her friends but threw her phone beside her aware of the fact they are gonna have a make out session tonight.

Due exhaustion, she found her throat dry so she got up from couch to fetch some water. She grabbed the jar from table and poured water inside a glass and gulped whole of it in one go.

She was about to head back to her sofa when she saw a man in black shades, standing infront of her.

"Wow! men in black i should watch it now, Nice idea!" she said out loud to herself.

"Wait up. Who the fuck is he? " She asked to herself again and grew tensed at the sight of a man standing in front of her.

"Oh! Hi princess." he said and smirked at her as he walked closer to her making her step backwards.

She just stared at him wide eyed. She rubbed her eyes trying to make sure it's illusion but for her luck, it was real. All of it.

"Wh-who ar-are you"

*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡*‡

Edited ☣