29|𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢

Choi has always been a softie from heart. He was good with his friends and loved his family alot.

He's eighteen year old teenagers studying in Seoul National College. He has to prepare for University soon because college is about to end.

But in his process of studying to become successful he met a beautiful girl from his college who is doing different course.

He met her in accounting classes as they were paired together. But she had other plans. She wanted to build a future for herself and he agreed to wait.

Time passed and she opened a small business of her own with him and eventually one day;

"When will you ask me to marry you?" She asks with a teasing smile.

The man, choi, sitting by the garden of their little house smiles, "soon." He says. The looks at the plants and away from his laptop.

"These flowers are withering, you don't water them?" He asks confused and looks up at her. She's combing her hair and shakes her head.

"I'm busy. You're at home, you do it." She says gently "I'll do it when I get time but I've been busy ever since I opened my bussinesss." She exclaims and comes over at him putting away her comb.

Choi nods his head "Right. You've been so busy. You hired employees, did you not?" He bitterly says.

Confused, she raises her brow while taking away the laptop from his lap and settling on him. "Yes" she gives a short reply.

"You're so cute!" She says as he frowns further.

"Edward. That's his name is it not?" Her smile falls when he says that.

"Why'd you bring that up?" She asks and gets up from his lap.

"Because I know what you've been doing, you're busy but not with bussiness. You're busy with him, Edward." He says straight on her face while looking at her seriously.

Sandara gasps "what are you even saying?" He gets up too with clenched fists

"Don't lie to me, Dara. I loved you and you committed treason against me. How is that something to be proud of?" He says grabbing a pot.

Dara gasps "what are you doing?" She panicks "i didn't do anything stop accusing me of stuff you made up in your mind. Edward is younger and he is engaged. And I'm not proud of anything, what the fuck-" she screams as he throws the pot on her.

It hits her head as she falls down and lays on ground her head slowly bleeding, she closes her eyes and slightly opens them to look at him kneeling before her.

"That's what you deserve for being a whore." He says as her world blacks out.

She wakes up, she has no idea how long it's been but she clutches her head and pulls herself up to go to hospital. She winces in pain and grabs her keys.

And just like that somehow she goes to hospital unaware of the fact he's gone so where away from her for awhile.

Few weeks pass and the abuse continues. He keeps beating her to death, making her bleed until she passes out.

And for 6 months this goes on until she finds out she's pregnant. She has to protect this child no matter what, therefore one night she packs all her stuff while he's sleeping and sneaks away with the help from CL.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Choi has married someone else. He has been searching for sandara and when he found out she's pregnant with his child but married some other Manz it boiled his blood.

It felt as if his veins would burst. He wanted to beat her to death for leaving him behind. She's a sly fox and slipped from his grasp.

He's so going to make her regret, both her daughter, Dara and dara's husband. And ever since then, he made it his mission to kill off anyone who comes his way and then finish off the whole happy little family.

The other woman who helped his lover run away, her husband and her kid, taehyung. The little couple, taehyung and jisoo are so going to resent each other in future and he will make sure of it.

He will turn taehyung against her.

That's his plan.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Tzuyu, the eldest child of choi family. Choi's first wife's daughter and his other wife's daughters, gyuri and Suzy.

They've grown up to become obedient and wise but they've seen their mothers get beaten up for slightest mistakes. They've seen their father hooking up with maidens.

He has mistresses everywhere he goes and when his wives confront him, he beats them beath then to death until they pass out.

They didn't want the same fatez they didn't want to die that way. They wanted to be in their best shoes so their father would not kill them.

Gyuri and Suzy decided to stay and be obedient. Suzy might be clever but gyuri fell in love and met her death.

As for tzuyu, she's been plotting her dad's death in her head. For now, she's his favourite chick, she is like his right hand and evil as him but internally she's doing this just to finish him off from day one.

She never got the chance for it but now she does and she is going to make use of it as much as she could.

That was until she met taehyung through her father, she fell in love, obsessed over him and decided to marry him after being done with her mission.

But maybe God had other plans and jisoo showed up. Tzuyu knew everything from the very time to Dara and choi fell in love to the time where he killed off taehyung's and jisoo's parents.

Watching them reunite made her blood boil and she didn't want to see him with anyone else so she hurried up with marriage but her dad had to show up and tell her to kidnap jisoo but tzuyu had to comply inorder to show her loyalty, so she did.

It became a dilemma for her but soon it became option; finish your mission or have what you've desired.

She choose the latter.

She choose herself and justice for everyone else first.

But tzuyu was a monster of her own.

Tzuyu was a monster too