9| 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧

𝑱𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒐

I strolled out of the mansion and reached the entrance of the back yard. The wind is cool and warm making my hair sway back and my dress to ride up, upto my thighs. After his stupid remark, I changed clothes that belonged to certain someone that I don't know about. I just found them inside closet, it's beautiful too so I can't help it. Besides, there was tag too and the dress is newly brought one. Looking, at this pretty little masterpiece I can't stop myself and eventually ended up wearing it.

It gives 'I'm a cute little girl, don't hurt me or I'll cry' vibes and my height makes it more obvious. It's cute but that's fine. I don't like cute things or clothes but I love this for a reason and I don't know what it is. I stepped on the grass, making my bare legs touch the soft green grass and the sensation was overwhelming. As much as i want to get out of this he hole, I obviously can't because taehyung made sure for a big and strict amount of security. Then again I myself want to stay here.

Certainly, I can't resist the sight seeing, the sunset and the wind and the nature surrounding this area. If it wasn't for this kidnapping I would've come by myself for a self picnic. Nonetheless, Aside from this kidnapping, I at least get to see this scenery everyday. My thoughts shifted when i heard the sound of water rushing. I followed the sound and ran like a little child to take a look at the water.

When i finally, reached there i saw a large fountain standing proudly and looking down at the intruders disturbing it's peace. The water was flowing with great rush and harsh sound but the scenery was serene and beautiful. I gaped at it for minutes not taking my eyes off it.

"Did you lost your way out of here? Heaven is far away from here." A voice from behind said, startling me and i turned around to look at the person. He's standing right infront of me with a big grin on his face, and hands inside his pockets. He had a cute smile and his eyes dissappeared when he did so.

I blushed at his remark and shook my head chuckling "Well, May i know who you are?" I asked, smiling.

"Hmmm, My lady, You even want to know my name now. Am i that handsome?" He teased

"No, you just look like my five year old niece." I joked

He pouted and gave me a look of disapproval. "Park Jimin." He said. I was about to say my name before he interrupted me "Kim Jisoo! I know!" He proudly grinned.

"How do you-"

"Everyone, knows you here. You're a special guest afterall." He said "And soon to be Mafia Queen!" He muttered making me confused more further.

"What?"

"Oh, it's nothing!" He chuckled.

"What are you doing here anyway?" He was quick to change the subject after noticing my suspicious glare. I shook my head "Fresh Air!" I bluntly answered.

He nodded "And yeah, I'm not someone who works for taehyung. I'm his childhood buddie and you're free to talk around me" He giggled "about him" he added and i narrowed my eyes at him.

He chuckled "Alright, I will stop talking about him."

"At this point why don't you marry each other!" I playfully giggled looking at him while he glared at me. "So funny!" He fake squealed.