6| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥

"Cheers!"

Crystal, glasses filled with alcohol clinked against each other as three of the friends cheered for Jisoo. It has been already planned in the afternoon itself that Jisoo is throwing a party for three of them. They could have just rented a hall in the restaurant but celebrating her success in her own mansion wasn't a bad idea either.

"So, do you have any plans this weekend?" She started licking her lips and placing her glass down. Jungkook and Rosé looked at each other and smirked.

"Mhm... Well we do." Rosé shrugged grabbing a piece of chicken wing and chewing it.

"We?" Jisoo asked confused. Jungkook awkwardly coughed while Rosé kicked him under the table. "Ouch... What was that for?" He winced.

"Yes 'We' " Rosé emphasised. Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and she spaced out thinking. Her eyes widen as she realised.

"Chill there chaeng!" She exclaimed flicking her forehead and rolling her eyes.

"What?" Rosé shrugged "I was just talking about some fun. Why are you having a panic attack." She shook her head at the eldest. "Seriously, i am way younger than you and being the eldest you still get flustered when i talk about it. Come on, grow some balls, you need to chill." She blew her nails and leaned further onto the table looking at Jisoo.

"If you want..." She whispered looking around her pretending to not get caught if someone hears them, when there was certainly no one except Jungkook who can literally hear every single word coming from her mouth. "...I can play cupid and hook you up with a hot man." She dramatically sighed "You know, forget all those hot men but i am ninety-nine point nine hundred percent sure that i can set you up and with Mr. Kim Aka the CEO of V.J king's holdings Aka Your new boss Aka-"

"Shut up Rosé." Jisoo cut her off annoyed. "You know it's not gonna work. And besides this job is just for me to experience and find what i am obsessed with. If i am bored, then i will resign and go for plan B." Jisoo revealed.

"What do you mean by plan B?" Rosé asked, confused "Are you hiding something from us?" She asked and looked over at Jungkook. He just nodded at Jisoo gesturing her to explain.

The raven haired sighed, setting her glass down in frustration and running her hand through her face before looking back at them. "Seriously your questions are never ending. Are they?" She asked while grabbing a whole bottle of soju and chucking it.

They nodded in unison and she sighed again "I don't actually have idea of what i am good at. So i decided i should go for various fields and try them out to know what i am interested in." She said "So, my first choice was a chance to work at V.j king's holdings" She shrugged "If i have one. And thankfully i do." She quickly added.

"And what about Plan B? What does that mean?" Jungkook finally asked the question, he was dying to hear the answer for. Jisoo rolled her eyes "I will study doctor." She replied, shrugging.

"You are aware that you need to study, whole your life to pursue it, right?" Rosé warned. Jisoo nodded "You are aware that i am nerdy enough to accomplish it, right?" She asked back.

Rosé was certainly aware of that. Jisoo has a obsession over studying various books or normal education. She is fond of studies which is a plus point for her future. If only Rosé was that smart. She can't relate "I know that. I was just worried though. As long as you are happy with it. You should make a go for it." She encouraged.