22|𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬

It was almost time to go back home but jisoo and Jimin decided to stay though it's getting dark.

"What do you think?" Jimin says

"About what?" Jisoo asks wondering what might be occupying his mind.

"About everything. Do you know what's going on here or are you simply a clueless captive? I need to know." Jimin asks looking at her. He sounds really serious but calm as if he desires to talk about this.

"Well. To me it looks like taehyung is doing everything that he's doing on purpose and I'm pretty sure if i confront him, I'll end up injured again." She says slowly and softly smiles. "life's funny when it's not supposed to be."

"How do you think, so?" He asks again, curious if her philosophy for the way she sees life.

"We meet people. Alot of them, expectedly and unexpectedly but the bonds that form are so unexpected, you either hate them or love them. You either become distant or close. And if it's a relationship from a family from being a child to growing up, you either get closer or farther. But nothing defines a person, the way they are or anything in that matter because at the end of the day........what matters is if you value yourself." She says in one breath. Jimin raises an eyebrow amused at her words.

"That's alot to take in but i understand what you are trying to say. Words can't really explain stuff when it's needed to be explained. I'm glad you're so strong jisoo." Jimin smiles at her and she almost melts at his gaze.

She playfully smacks his shoulder "now let's not make this about myself. I've had alot of negative shit in my life too. It's not like I'm always the person I'm." She says with a smile and he silently gazes at her. Almost lovingly.

Jisoo checks the time and yells "shit! It's so late. Let's go!"

"Yeah yeah!" Jimin says getting up and gives her his hand so she could stand. She takes his hand with a smile.

"Thanks!" She says with a wider grin and they both start walking back to home together.

Jisoo keeps walking while humming but feels no presence alongside her so she turns around and looks at jimin who's just standing there looking at something. His eyes meets her and she confusingly faces him fully.

"Jisoo!" He says slowly. Jisoo's heart slowly paces with adrenaline.

"What?" She says and feels something hit her on legs, she looks down at her feet and finds gun. Her eyes grow wide with fear.

"This is-" a loud sound rings through the air startling jisoo and she picks up the gun. Someone fired a bullet.

Her breath bitches when she sees jimin on floor, blood seeping from his chest as he tries to breathe and fight for oxygen. He clutches his chest in pain.

"Jimin!" Jisoo screams and runs to him straddling his head on her lap, the gun still in her hand, she doesn't throw it away!

"Oh my god! Wait, I'll do something!" She says but what could she possibly do? Nothing, she tries to decrease the bleeding but poorly fails.

Tears pool her eyes and she sobs and sobs.

"Jimin!" Another voice echoes, the footsteps near her as the person runs, they take jimin from her lap. They slap his face "wake up!"

Taehyung looks distraught, his eyes red and veins popped in anger and sadness. He looks at jisoo while clenching his jaw "what did you do? How dare you!" He growls and if he weren't holding jimin he would've killed her already.

Jisoo gets confused then panicks as she sees the gun in her hand "it wasn't me!" She says and throws the gun away.

"Stop lying you insolent bitch. I knew you would do something so late at dawn so i came to check." He says and grabs his phone to call 911

Jisoo panicks, shit taehyung thinks she killed jimin. No no... that's fucked up, she didn't do anything!

But who would believe her? No one. Especially not taehyung. He lifts jimin and walks away while she just sits there.

Jisoo sits on ground her dress soaked with blood which does not belong to her. How did something like that happened so fast?

She thinks, sobs wreck through her body and as the cloud forms and thunder starts, it rains as she cries and covers her miseries.

She sits there alone as the blood turns wetter and wetter, her hair gets wetter and she doesn't have any idea what to do or where to go. The grief it gets too much for her. Alot.

|√|√|√|√|√|•|√|√|√|√|√|

"He got injured near his heart, it will take alot of time for him to recover but I can't guarantee that he will make it!" Says the doctor after coming out of operating room.

Taehyung nods his head silently he doesn't speak anything.

He ordered some women to take jisoo back home and lock her up without any food, starving her almost to death but not until he comes back.

He will go back and then she'll eat.

He grabs his keys and walks out of hospital, he goes straight to home, tzuyu had long gone cause apparently she claims that family matters aren't her business.

He goes to the room where jisoo's locked in and thrusts the door almost knocking it down into pieces.

"You!" He says pointing at jisoo. She hasn't even cleaned herself up cause she didn't get a chance. Her hair is wet soaked and her eyes are red and swollen.

She doesn't look human.

He grabs her hair and pushes it roughly into wall. "I'll see the end of you, soon!" He growls threateningly.

"First my family and now him? You slut!" He slams her face on wall harder making her groan.

"It wasn't me!" She says almost on verge of passing out.

"We'll see!" He says and goes out of the room and gestures maids to start it. The maids nod their heads and carrying buckets of cool water.

He walks out of room. He hears her screaming as pour cold ice water from top of her head and whip her ruthlessly.

Her screams echo the walls of his mansion, her cries get louder.

"I'll paint these walls with your blood!" He says and exits the house