26|𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝

Jisoo's foster mother was shuffling in the room trying to get rid of all the dust. She's been so busy that she barely did anything but work. She can't think of anything and it's way of distracting herself from her dead daughter's memories.

As she cleans cupboards she hears door bell ring vigorously. "Coming!" She says and dusts off the dirt from her hands and makes her way to living room and opens the door.

"How many i help you?" She asks the raven haired girl. She's thin and pale looking, her eyes are red and of suspect crying.

"I have some information about jisoo's death and alot more to it." Confused her mother let her in.

As that unknown girl mood into the living room she said on the sofa and waited for Jisoo's foster mother to take a seat. Her mother however came and sat in front of her gesturing her to continue with her actions.

The girl started saying "I have a lot of information but first of all I would like to tell you about me and my sister." She took a deep breath.

"My sister is gyuri, very similar looking like jisoo and infact the person who died wasn't jisoo, it was gyuri, they look alot alike but they're entirely different person." She says.

The old woman just stares at the girl before her in shock "what's your name?" She finally manages to ask.

"Suzy!" The girl replies "then again, my sister was killed. It was not suicide because I'm solid that she would never do that." Suzy says slowly in a tone that depicts she's too upset to talk about this but has to do it for everyone's peace.

"My father killed her. He used to tell her, she reminds him of his lover. He not just killed gyuri but also my mom. My mum found out he cheats on her with every maid living in the house and had a mistress, lover, too. She found out and confronted him but he shot her and now it's been 3 years since she died." Suzy exclaims in a breath

"he killed her slowly. He let her be in coma for long years before finally letting her die. And now he might kill me too, so i came here before anything could go wrong. I want the fog to clear before it's too late and especially his Target is not yet me, it's jisoo. The real jisoo." This was too much for the woman to take in but she didn't panic and advanced towards kitchen.

She filled two cups of water and handed Suzy a glass. "Drink it. Don't be scared, there should be a way that we could do something."

Suzy nods "I know a way. A way that we can not let it happen. There's a warehouse from where we can execute our plan and save them but if they have already kidnapped her then it's too late."

"You think jisoo's already been kidnap?" Jisoo's mom asks with a confused look. "How'd you know?"

Suzy nods her head and puts the glass down "I've known. I heard my father ordering around his men about it, I put a transmitter and recorded stuff. Today is the day and yes, she might have been already kidnapped because he has tzuyu as his pawn. He plans on killing tzuyu too." Suzy finally shuts her confession "we need to go. There should be a way we could reach them even if she's been kidnapped. Can we go now?"

Jisoo's mom nods her head and instantly goes to packs necessities.

"How far is the warehouse."

"Icheon" says Suzy.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

"Get the fuck away from her!"

Taehyung says as he wildly grabs the man off jisoo and throws him on other side of room, he picks jisoo up and runs as fast as he can to place her in safe place but by the time he returns, men attack him.