3|𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭

He walked towards her table and sat opposite to her, crossing his legs casually as she tensed when her body went stiff making her gulp. She still didn't look at him and stuck her gaze at the table since, it looked more interesting than anything around this cafe especially his eyes.

Minutes passed, but no a word was uttered between two of them. She sipped her cold coffee wanting it to never finish, so she can keep drinking. While he just looked at her admiring her beauty, from head to toe but well, he can only scan her upper body since the other half is covered by table because she is short enough. Unable to look at her properly, he finally smiled stopping his gaze at her cleavage.

The girl didn't bother running in her pyjamas so freely. Not that he is complaining but she is out in public and it felt strange for him that he roamed casually like no one cared about her dressing. Well, for a fact no one cared about it, why would they. The world is full of freedom, and she can do whatever she wants and hell, if she wants she will roam naked along the streets if she likes it and no one would judge her, not to mention the lusty, crusty bastards roaming in dark allies.

This thought bubbled him up as he clenched his fist in anger while staring at her drinking her cold coffee as she innocently blinked her sleep away. She was getting drowsy and today she planned to sleep early but not before watching men in black.

"You thought, you can get away from me. Huh!?" His dark voice finally broke the comfortable yet tensed silence making her shiver and she shuddered not only from out but also her core clenched as she pressed her thighs together.

Laughing, nervously she waved her hand dismissively and said "What are you talking about. It's not like that, i was just creeped out of your sudden visit and attempted to run away, that's it. It was nothing else." She hesitantly lied, smiling at him and trying to cover her fear, much to her luck he didn't take her lie and tested her more.

"Really? Are you sure about that or" He leaned closer to her enough for her to hear him whisper. Only her "Are you lying to me bellissima" His dark husky voice whispered making her clench at him. [Trans: Gorgeous]

He leaned back with a smirk, knowing the affect he had on her. With a steady breath she wiped her lips royally with a tissue while he watched her. She was aware of his stares and the way he looked at her when she wiped her lips. Well, if only it's going to be like this, instead of getting scared, it would be a sight to see if she played along.

Smirking, at herself she slowly traced her fingers around her top buttons as she slowly unbuttoned the first two of them and leaned closer enough for her breasts to be visible for him too see. It worked. He licked his dry lips, wetting them as he watched her lean trying to seduce him and he got turned on unintentionally, clenching his fists under the table.

"What if..." She paused licking her lips and looking straight into his eyes "I am lying." Giving him a innocent smile, she got up and buttoned up her two buttons which she had undone before to play with him. Stretching her limbs, she smiled at him.

"Then, you are going to pay for it bellissima" His eyes darkened and he stood up, towering over her sitting petite figure. As much as he knew, he still tried to intimidate her and it worked. She pressed her legs together but still wasn't determined to give in.

"Exactly, fucking how!?" Her audacity, her trying to intimidate him, her being seductive and snapping back on him made him angry at same time turned on. How can this woman have control over someone like him, she is the reason he got a boner now and it became more erect after she cursed with that pretty, little bad mouth of hers. If it wasn't for this cafe, he would have fucked her pretty little mouth and would taught her some manners to respect him.

"Punishment" Her mouth went agape and her sockets widen in shock. She immediately sat straight and composed her posture from a slutty bitch to a innocent little Ms.goody shoes. Dang it, she met this man a while ago and already had a little seductive talk with him and now, he already made her wet. She is hindered percent sure her panties are wet as Niagara now. Dammit, how can she be turned on by someone like him, she doesn't even know his name.

He smirked when he saw her getting all flustered. For sure, he knew the girl was thinking about him under her tight little pussy, as he fucked her, grasping her scalp and thrusting into her little hole as he spanked her big fat ass with his rough hand making her ass all red with his spanking as he their skin slapped against each other.

"I... Well..." Words dried down deep inside her throat as she attempted to talk with, no fear or shock lacing her voice but was badly backfired when she found no words, coming out of her throat. As much as she wanted to run for her life, she still wanted to know what kind of punishment is awaiting for her if she keeps lying to him. Her instincts says her to run and never encounter him again feeling something bad might definitely happen, if she meets him again even if it's coincidentally.

But, she is not taking any of it, all her life she always took every situation in a negative way just because of her instincts. She kept having bad and negative thoughts all over her mind making her go crazy, but now, not anymore. She isn't going to listen to it, she will go for her heart. And for once,she is determined to listen to her heart.

"Well, I should get going, it's time for me to leave. See you tomorrow, bellissima." When she didn't answer after his confession, he knew the girl was shell shocked even to process what he can do to her. He knew she isn't going to recover anytime soon, he loved it. Everything about it. If only he could, drag her to his mansion and teach her some manners and fuck the daylights out of her. He wanted to show what he can to do her and the power he held but he wanted to take things slowly. So, he turned around walking out of the cafe, never once looking back.

Her jaw dropped, when she saw him walking out of the café, casually like he didn't just damp her panties and threatened to punish her. Of course, why would he care if she is wet or not, it's not like he would ask her to strip and lay her on his lap and trace his fingers while touching her clit to see if she's wet for him. That would be fucking hot, but it's not like it's happening.

She will fix herself after going to home but for now she should make sure, she is able to walk to her home with her damp panties, so that no one would suspect the way she is walking. She hastily threw the finished cup of cold coffee into the bin under the table and stood up, walking out of the cafe pretending nothing happen.

As she was walking by the ally where her, home was near to go for, she hummed her favourite song while skipping the road. A loud gasp left her mouth and before she could scream a hand clasped on her mouth preventing from any sound coming out of her.

"Didn't you knew, that pretty ladies like you shouldn't be roaming this late at night, especially in allies like this, bellissima" She recognised his voice and turned her head, looking over her shoulder to find him bending and breathing against, her nose as she turned.

Before she could open her mouth to say anything, she felt his rough hand under her top, circling her belly button, slowly yet enough to make her squirm under him. Smirking at her reaction, he slid his hand under her night pyjamas and was met with her bare pussy.

"Naughty girl, where are your panties?" He huskily whispered into her ear, she shuddered at him breathing into her ear as he bit her earlobe waiting for her response. "They were uncomfortable, so i threw them away!" She whispered. Before exiting the cafe, she for sure couldn't take her wet panties along with her as she walked and that made her uncomfortable, so she went to the nearest washroom and dashed into ladies stall, tearing her panties off and throwing them in the nearest bin.

He hummed in response and rubbed his thumb over her clit while nuzzling her neck taking in her scent. She whimpered under him as he went rougher and faster, even though he wasn't inside her, she still felt on edge. Rubbing, it more harshly and roughly he felt her on edge, before letting her go, making her unfinished as she whimpered at lack of release.

He left her in the dark ally all to herself after leaving her sexually frustrated but not before warning her.

"I will be back soon, bellissima. Don't you dare to run away from me again."