7| 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

Few hours ago

"Rosie!" Jungkook said walking into the kitchen looking around for her. She wasn't anywhere to be found and now he is getting anxiety.

"Yes!" She shouted back while walking down stairs holding a chocolate muffin in her hand. He chuckled at her when his eyes darted to the muffin in her hand.

"Let's watch, something together. I am bored." He pouted. She chuckled nodding her head and waking to couch, plopping down on it. He followed her and placed her legs on his thighs massaging them.

"What shall we watch?" She asked, more like talking to herself. There she saw her favourite series reign. She clicked on the play button and sat back relaxing while chewing on her muffin.

"Rosé, this is the third time we are watching this." Jungkook groaned. Rosé chuckled at her whiny boyfriend and bent down opening the cabinet under the coffee table which was filled with finite of snacks that Jungkook didn't knew about.

"Where the heck did that come from?" He asked wide-eyed. She laughed throwing her head back and opening doritos. "The carpenter, made it." She gave a juicy reply and he rolled his eyes at her.

"You like this shit too much." He said referring to the episode of reign playing on the TV. She gave him a glare before placing her snacks on the coffee table and slowly inching herself towards him. Her lips brushed along his ear lobe and he shivered.

"Don't shit to me." She whispered going back to her place and grabbing the packet of chips.

"I am not shitting on you." He said and rolled over making her sit on his stomach as she laid upon him. "This series is quite interesting, every time i watch it, the interest gets double exciting for me, though i am aware of what happens next." She rambled.

He internally laughed slowly raising his hand and making it's way to the cabinet of snacks. He was almost there when her ramble cut short and her eyes were glaring at his tattooed arm. She smirked turning her face to side and looking at him.

"What you doing, big boy?" Her whisper was seductive and that almost turned him on. She smirked, he smiled. He looked at her with puppy eyes and she glared at him with angry eyes.

"Please!" He gave puppy eyes once again trying to impress her but she shook her head saying "They are my babies and only i can eat them. Drop them." She ordered looking at the packet of chips in his hands.

"Babies huh?" He smirked dropping the packet down and it fell with no sound on the carpeted floor. Her glare vanished and a look of amusement crossed over her features.

"If you are that desperate for babies." He licked his lips "Then let's make one, shall we?" He asked and rolled himself over her with him top of her.

"No. Jisoo can come here at anytime. If she hears us, she will get creeped out hearing rabbits having sex." Rosé excused.

"Sure. You are not getting away with this. I will make sure you never forget this night." The lights automatically turned off and the pure bliss of pleasure and lust surrounded the atmosphere.