27| 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

T/W: same trigger warning

Taehyung walks to choi and almost lunges at him when he sees him give a sick smile.

"What are you laughing about, bastard!" Taehyung grows grabbing his collar and lifting him in air.

Choi only laughs "You sure have guts for someone who was abandoned by his parents huh?" And spits on taehyung's face.

Taehyung's eyes flare in anger "watch what you say!" He says and punches choi.

"Hear me out first!" Choi suggests and taehyung releases him with a glare.

"You made that poor girl suffer who was also my pawn in this game. I successfully killed both of your parents and made you believe that her parents killed them and died along there with them. And now you finished my part instead and showed her worth to her. She's filthy and disgusting. You showed her, her place." He says laughing more while pointing at jisoo who's being molested by a guy.

Taehyung tears his gaze away and something, guilt, alot of it appears in his eyes as he gazes at her misery. His head snaps back at choi in anger. "So it was you? You were the one who killed them." Taehyung says.

Choi mockingly throws his hands in air "well I did not know a mafia can be so stupid as to believe an innocent girl's parents would do that. Infact, i thought you would figure it out on your own about the real culprit but I've been wrong. I used to live in dread everyday thinking you would come for me and i would die.

But all of that vanished the moment I got information on that girl being abducted and tortured by you. You did it on your own, you jumped into conclusions and made her suffer but then again I did a great job in making it seem as if it was her fault. So in order to live, i let her be my pawn and take the fall." Choi laughs the more he speaks. He finds it amusing.

Taehyung's world comes crashing down and as much as he would love to beg on knees for an apology and forgiveness though he doesn't deserve any, he wants to kill choi first.

"Thanks for coming clean. You gave me a reason to finally kill you." Taehyung steps forward to kill him but he hears a voice.

"Die father!" Tzuyu rages from behind. Her voice filled with rage and her eyes with disgust.

"You deserve to die!" She yells.

Taehyung doesn't understand her animosity towards her father. He's confused as to why she's going against him.

Choi's eyes widen as he speaks "put the gun down. What are you doing?" He scolds and stumbles on his feet.

Tzuyu shoots, the bullet scraps his knee, she shoots again, this time on shoulder. "Die die die!" She chants before shooting him on head.

Even though his body slumps on ground, she keeps shooting and shooting. Taehyung runs to her and stops her by smacking away the gun.

"What is wrong with you?" Choi was to be killed by taehyung not tzuyu.

"Only a monster can bring another monster down." She says and looks at him in eye with a smirk "but before i do that, there's an explanation. I need to tell you why I did this." Tzuyu says stepping back and grabbing a chair.

"Stop it!" She says to the guy, he stops his torture on jisoo and goes back to his place. Tzuyu grabs a chair and sits on it.

"My father, choi, has so many concubines, he killed my mother, he killed almost everyone he slept with. He was a manwhore and yes, he was dad of almost every maid's daughter or son. It was disgusting and humiliating, besides, he also had a lover. And recently he killed gyuri, one of his wives. He was about to hunt down Suzy who's his another daughter from same maid but I killed him before he could. And you know why gyuri and jisoo look the same?" Tzuyu got up from her place and walked towards taehyung, she placed a hand on his shoulder pulling him down.