14| 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

After a while of dealing with my anxiety, I layed on my bed staring at the blank ceiling. I probably had nothing to do and everything has been changed since the day I've been here as a 'guest'. No proper food time, because i can eat whenever i want or whatever i want. No more stress, since i had a lot back then when i used to search for jobs. Irony, how the boss himself held me hostage for something I've no idea about.

After the whole commotion, I ran back to my room, only to be attacked by anxiety. I did sleep at night but once i did couldn't open my eyes anymore, according to sleeping paralysis, you can't open your eyes until you see the figure that comes haunting you at night.

Everytime, when sleeping paralysis occurs, I either faint for whole day or wake up early or even hug myself to sleep at night. Thankfully, I didn't faint in this dungeon. Who knows if they would even care about their 'play toy' or 'doll in strings'.

The only one person, I love at the moment is Jimin. He's such a mood maker, never showed me arrogance and was never ignorant or impatient towards me. He treated me like a sister, he always made sure I'm always comfortable around him. Besides, he's also cheeky and smart with his silly jokes. He's the best

I looked at the clock and realised It's 4 at morning, so i decided to freshen up and eat something downstairs. I got up from my position and strode towards my cupboard, taking out my hoodie and track pants. I always wear clothes, I'm comfortable with. Hoodies and track pants are common for me, it's the best comfy clothing you could ever wear.

After a while of warm shower I dried my hair and applied lotion to my body, as I applied balm to my lips, i winced when it stung hard. The bruise that bitch gave me. She's so strong for fucks sake, the time when she slapped me, i felt the whole fucking galaxy revolving around me until i came back to my senses to realise my lip was bleeding.

I wiped all the balm off and left the room with dry blooded lips. I skipped to downstairs and my eyes instantly caught the flick of light coming from kitchen making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

Who's up this early?

As I descended the stairs, I saw a figure standing with a back towards me. Tall, muscular while munching on nuts. I expected my morning to be at least merciful to me but it presented me the devil himself. And beside my food, which is pissing me off more.

I ignored his presence and walked past him to get myself a glass of water. I grabbed the glass from cupboard and filled the water after on-ing the tap. Just as i was about to turn away, i heard him clear his throat.

Just great, can't he ignore me like i did

I faked a smile and hastily sipped on my water, turning around to face him. His eyes pierced on my skull and i gulped the water wholly down my throat.

"What?" I confidently asked with a hard look. He scanned my face for a while making me uncomfortable.

"Nothing. I just wanted to talk to you about something." He said with a cheeky grin.

"Do you realise what you did?" He spoke before i could answer. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What did i do?" I casually asked despite not having any idea about where this is going.

"Don't act dumb. You know what I'm talking about." He retorted. His grin placed with a scowl in his beautiful face.