15| 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"You're just going to let it slide?" Jimin questioned baffled

"I'm taking not any risks anymore, if something like this happens again, she'll definitely throw a fit and burn the whole mansion down and i don't want that." Taehyung retorted.

"Exactly, Then why would you do that to her?" Jimim argued. "It doesn't make sense-" Taehyung cut him off with a wave of his hand and said

"It does. I'll be able to take her for my advantages!" Taehyung smirked, leaning his elbows on the desk and looking at Jimin dead in eye.

"No, it doesn't. If Tzuyu gets to learn about this, she'll definitely try something at all of us and I don't want to die in young age." Jimin rolled his eyes "Jisoo is way better than her. We can't even compare both of them, they both are different but Jisoo is the weirdest girl i came across but fun to be with."

Taehyung snarled at the mention of her name "Did i ask?" Jimin shrugged smiling at the latter not a bit affected by his glares. "You didn't, just saying!" He shrugged again and pretended to look around the office they were sitting in.

"Stop with the act. Are you already that close to her?" Taehyung inquired, knowing his friend from years, he Always saw Jimin hitting on pretty girls, it would be a lie if he says Jisoo isn't one of them.

"No but enough for her to trust me, she sees me as friend!" Jimin pouted. "I want to be more than that!" He smiled, licking his lips and loosing himself in his own world.

"-In your dreams!" Taehyung added rolling his eyes at Jimin, who ignored him like always. Annoyed, taehyung snapped his fingers infront of him and the latter smirked looking at taehyung in the eye.

"Stop being useless for once, go to mall with Jisoo and buy formal outfits for party. It's tomorrow." Taehyung ordered. He sat back on his chair, resting his head comfortably on the back.

"Party? Why didn't i knew about this?" Jimin asked. "Wow, Taehyung are you hiding such things from me now?" Taehyung nonchalantly nodded. "Fuck you!"

"Later!"

"Man, nevermind. Any female employees?" Jimin asked with a sly smile on his face. Taehyung grinned back and said "Yes but all taken, they're coming with their partners." Jimin's smile faded and turned into a scowl.

"It's always the pretty girls!" Jimin dramatically sighed. Taehyung rolled his eyes and went back to close his eyes to rest.

"Just go and stop bothering me, human." Taehyung calmly spoke while Jimin gave him a nasty look and stood up on his feet.

"Fine! Find someone for me." Taehyung waved him off and Jimin stomped away from his office.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
|𝑱𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒐|

A knock on the door interrupted my binge watching 'goblin' and i groaned in annoyance and made my way over to unlock the door. Who could possibly be at this time?

It's five at noon and i just woke up from my dreamy slumber just to watch goblin and get interrupted again. I unlocked the door and turned around right back to my bed, sat on the sheets and clicked the play button again to resume.