5|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

"Welcome to V.J king's holdings Ms. Kim"

His velvety voice reached her ears and her eyes perked up at him. Colour drained off her face as he sat there with a knowing smirk on his face. Her heels stood still on the ground like it's frozen. Eyes wide with realisation and her breath hitched making her gasp. Did i seriously get myself into this? She still can't believe herself. Exact stupidity. How come she is so fucking dumb. She should have browsed more about V.J king's holding on web.

"What are you waiting for? Don't you want to start the interview?" The smirk never faltered but his voice mocked. She gritted her teeth and faked a smile towards him and walked to his desk, taking her seat opposite to him. Her face showed all signs of annoyance and the more his smirk grew wider, the more she wanted to choke his guts out.

"So what's your name?" You know that fucktard. She rolled her eyes and faced away from him while leaning back on her chair. Her silence perked up his interest and he looked up at her with a smirk. "Ms. Kim, if you have got no interest in this job, then how come you drove all way here just answer my questions with silence?" He mocked "Look Ms. Kim, i have got many people waiting for interview. I don't have much time left either, i have work to do. So do us a favour and leave if you want to."

Annoyance, creeped over her as she snapped her face back at him and gave a 'realistic' smile ever, she can muster and spoke "Hello! My name is Kim Jisoo. I am here for interview." Her answer satisfied him and he nodded in appreciation.

"So Ms. Kim, Mind to hand me your files." She placed her files on table and slid them towards him as he casually snatched the files and pretended to look through them. She raised her eyebrows in amusement as she saw him turning pages without even reading a letter written in it.

"Well done!" He praised , handing it back to her. "So what fields do you think you are good at?" He asked. Her lips curved up in a mocking smile and she just nodded at him while adjusting herself more into the chair.

"It was already mentioned in the file." This time she mocked him with same amount of cockiness. "Guess, the grand CEO of V.J king's holdings, Aka Mr. Kim is too lazy to go through our files. Pfft, What a pity of having someone so lazy in the department and the worst thing is, the same person is the CEO. Guess that's called being unlucky." She nodded her head in fake sympathy.

I like that. He chuckled "Yeah, he would have been working his ass off right now, if it's not for such a nuisance employee for the interview." Her smile turned down at his remark and she rolled her eyes at his arrogant self. "Now mind to answer me." He mockingly offered.

"This is my first time working in a department. Especially i don't have any experience with this field. I just want to learn more, so guess getting a chance in this company is doing me a favour and encouraging for me to learn more about it." She internally praised herself at her honest reply. To be honest, she badly wanted to snap back at him but she should never mistaken that this hot, looking Greek god she encountered the day before is also the hottest CEO of the most famous company all over Korea.

He nodded She's playing good "I am amazed that such a wise person like you, doesn't have any experience in this field. For other words, your reply was honest enough for me to agree but i am afraid you won't be able step in our department next day." Her face fell in confusion. The fuck is he saying! "You see, we can only allow the experienced to work here; in V.J king's holdings. And according to you, you have never once worked in this field. So, guess this won't work out for you." He faked disappointed but she knows too well.

"Not to be rude, but for your information Mr. Kim, it was already mentioned in my file that i am not experienced person in this field. I thought you knew, but never once I realised you can be this simpleton." She let a small laugh and looked at his face. I love laughing at his face.