You walk in on them showering

So, if you don't watch tik toks. There was this trend going around, where girlfriends would walk in while their boyfriends were showering. Like, they would actually walk into the shower, while there boyfriend was in it. So I decided to do that, with RFA boy's reactions.

Zen
"Hey Zen!" You call out, walking into the bathroom. "Yeah babe?" Zen asked from the shower. "I needed to ask you something." You told him. "What is it?" Zen asked. "Wait I need to ask you to your face." You opened the shower curtain and stepped in. "BABE WHAT ARE DOING?" Zen asked confused and embarrassed. "I wanted ask if you wanted to go get lunch." You reply giggling. "S-sure? But why did have to climb into the shower?" Zen asked. You were giggling uncontrollably now, "Because I needed to ask you to your face." You replied still giggling. "Oh my god." Zen said, while you stepped out of the shower.

Yoosung
"Yoosungsi~" you called opening the bathroom door. "Yes honey?" Yoosung called back. You then opened the curtain and walked in, "What are doing?" You ask hoping in. Yoosung jumps back, almost slipping. He grabs the shower curtain covering his lower half. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" You started giggling, "What are doing?" You ask innocently. "Y/N GET OUT!" Yoosung shouted in embarrassment.

Jumin
You saw the tik toks and decided to do it on Jumin. So while he was showering, you would sneek into the bathroom and surprise him in the shower. You walked up to the shower, and opened the door to walk in. Hearing you, Jumin turned around to see you fully clothed in the shower with him. You couldn't help but laugh at his confused face, and bursted into giggles. You walked out of the shower, still giggling. Leaving Jumin standing there, questioning what the fuck just happened.

Seven
You decided to try this trend on Seven. You walk into the bathroom, deciding to sneak in on Seven. You opened the red shower curtain and walked in. Seven turned around to look at you. He eyed up and down, noticing your still fully clothed body. He then looked up at you and asked, "Wanna get freaky?" You poured out laughing. Seven would then do the same to you, for payback.